Ms Bitch Face

"Hey, what are you two doing skipping class?" The vice principal called. "And why are you smoking?!"
"I don't go to school here ma'am. I was just waiting for my son."
"Adam!"
"That's not my name ma'am. Please, call me Bob!"
"Office, both of you, now!"
"Shit! She caught us!"
"Wait! Is your name really Bob?"
"No, it's still Adam."
"Oh."
"Oh."
"Oh."
"Oh."
"Will you two quit yammering already and get your asses to the god damn office?"
"SHE JUST SWORE AT US!!!!" Brad screamed as they both squawked in horror. "OH MY GOD!!!! WHAT A HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING!!!!!"
"CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!"
"I'M GOING TO RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!"
"HURRY!!!!"
"I'M TRYING!!!!!!"
"WELL TRY HARDER!!!!!"
"I'M DOING IT, OKAY?!?!?! I'M FUCKING DOING IT!!!!!!!!" Adam screeched as Brad gasps so hard that he chokes. "Dude, are you alright?"
"I'm fine. I just-..." He said as he finally caught his breath. "You just swore too!"
"OH SHI-"
"Alright, that's enough! Go to the office!"
"Make us you stupid bitch!" Adam argued. "You really wanna do this?"
"Come on over and fight me like a man you fat skank!"
"Alright, but don't go crying to your mommy when you have bruises all over you."
"My mom is dead." Brad blurted out. "Damn dude! Why'd you have to bring the depressing shit into this?"
"Uh... Because my mom is dead?"
"I am so sorry to hear that man."
"It's okay. I hated that drunken whore anyway."
"U-... O- okay then." Adam stuttered as the vice principal grasped their arms and dragged them to the office. "Ms Bitch Face? Can I ask a question?"
"What did you just call me?!" Ms Bitch Face said offended. "By your name, Ms Bitch Face."
"That's not my name you little shit!"
"It is to the rest of the school."
"Cool." Ms Bitch Face responded. "Guess what though! Your opinions no longer matter because I'm retiring at the end of the year!"
"Well it kind of makes sense. It seems like you really need it." Adam said. "You shut up over there!"
But then, the principal walks over... "What are you doing?!"
"Me?" Ms Bitch Face asked.
"Yes, you!"
"I just caught these two skipping school and smoking."
"Don't play stupid with me! I know you were pulling on them and I've even heard some of the things you said."
"Oh yeah? If you heard me, then what's one thing I said to them that was so offensive to you?"
"I apologize for butting into this lovely conversation you're having here." Brad interrupted. "But allow me to name many examples of what you've said to us. You told us to get our asses into the god damn office, then proceeded to call Adam a little shit."
"That's because he is a little shit, and so are you."
"You know what Ms Bitch Face? That's it!" The principal yelled. "Okay, for the last time, do not ever call me that again!"
"I can call you what I want. It's a free country, Ms Bitch Face!" The principal argued. "Also, you're fired, so you'd better leave right now before I call the cops!"
"I was planning on it." Ms Bitch Face said as she left. "And you two, go back to your classes and please don't do this again. I will call your teachers and tell them you're late." The principal said to Adam and Brad as the two walk away.