Chapter 17

Zyzy:

Phayo shipper where your voice .......

Forthbeam shipper where your voice .....

Wkwkwkw Zyzy already like a cheerleader 😆😆😆.

***

"Wayoo ...." Ming waves his hands at Wayo out of school.

"What's the matter with me?" Asked Wayo confused, Ming should have look Kit not Wayo.

"I want treat you to eat."

"Treat ???" Ming want to treat Wayo? It looks like the sun rises from the west.

"Yes, as a form of gratitude I've got the blessing from P'Arthit." Ming explained his point.

"What food you treat?" Wayo said disparagingly Ming. May be just treat some noodles but Wayo want Lobster.

"Lobster." Ming replied casually.

"Whatttttt ??? How can you have so much money?" Wayo still could not believe Ming wanted to treat the Lobster. Ming pocket money is limited like Wayo but yaa .. Ming pocket money many more than Wayo.

"I just got pocket money, so do you want it ?" Ming issued an ultimatum.

"YESSSS ..."

"Tomorrow meet me XXX seafood restaurant at 12:00 pm, we have lunch there, Okay, keep it secret from Kit and Beam." Said Ming.

"SIP" Wayo smiled and waved his two thumbs in agreement.

***

Wayo has arrived at XXX seafood restaurant from 11.30 am. His grooming is neat, his stomach is empty. Although not a top class restaurant but that's okay, it's important to eat lobsters. Wait for P'Arthit to be P'Kong new boyfriend Wayo will ask for an expensive and delicious Lobster hehehe ....

"Ming, why he still not coming ? my stomach is hungry." Mumble Wayo was waiting 15 minutes but Ming has not appeared yet.

At 12:05 pm New Ming comes with his casual, and he is very late according to Wayo.

"Ming, you're late." Nag Wayo.

"Just 5 minutes late."

"But I waited from 11.30 am" Ming laughed at Wayo' scolding. Who told to come too soon 🤣🤣.

"It's not my fault you're coming early."

"Fine, let's order, I'm hungry."

"Just order one na .."

"Two ... for myself." Wayo smiled foolishly.

"Whattt? What I eat if you buy two lobsters, not enough money."

"You do not have to eat then. "

"Fine. You ate that lobster, I ate seafood fried rice. "

After 20 minutes, the dish was already in front of the eye, Wayo cheerfully ate it ignoring sullen Ming face. Ming goes to the toilet after he has finished his fried rice and Wayo is still busy with his lobsters.

Soon a handsome and tall man sat in front of Wayo.

"Hi ..." the handsome man greet Wayo.

"Uhukk ... uhukkk ..." Wayo choking by his Lobster after seeing who was sitting in front of him. The arrogant doctor.

"The chair has the owner." Wayo said cynically.

"Who's the owner?"

"Of course Ming, my boyfriend." Again stressed that he has a boyfriend.

Phana laughed at that. "But Ming is going home."

"WHATTTT ???" You'll see Ming, I'll hit you till you have black eyes. Wayo upset. Wayo stood up to leave the restaurant.

"Wait." Phana said.

"What else?" Wayo upset.

"Pay the bill before you leave." Whatt? The jerked Ming boy left without paying. How do I pay for this food? Wayo sank into his own mind.

"Yooo ... Wayoo ..." Phana called.

"WHAT ? "

"Dating with me today then I'll pay the bills." Phana opens the offer.

I do not want to date him but I do not have the money to pay for her either. Ming asshole.

"Okay." Wayo had to agree with Phana appeal but he promised himself to take revenge on Ming.

***

"Hai Beam ..." Ming waved as Beam entered the cafe.

"What's going to look for me Ming?" Ask Beam while shifting the seat.

"I need your advice." Said Ming.

"Advise?" Ask Beam confused.

"I'd like to take Kit for a romantic date, do you know where?"

"Ooo I guess you want to ask what? Hahaha .... it's just that."

"I'm serious." Ming said earnestly.

"Kit does not like to be too crowded, invite him to a cafe like this, pretty decent, he likes vanilla milk shakes and Lemon cake, he likes to watch cartoons." Beam discloses Kit secrets.

"Ooo ... that's okay, I'll do it soon, Thanks Beam." Ming said to leave.

"Take care of my brother." Shouted Beam who was sitting where he enjoyed his coffee.

Click. The cafe door was locked by the owner after Ming left. Beam just realized that this cafes only live him alone.

Someone came out of the kitchen door and he was Forth.

"FUCK" Shitty Ming  ......

***

Ming called someone after coming out of the cafe. The mission is over and the pocket money increases 3x from before hehehe ... have a luxurious date with the Kit.

"Hallo Kit ....."

"..............."

"Ready ?"

"..............."

"Okay, Ming picked up Kit right away."

".............."

"Bye .."

I am coming Kit. What a beautiful date.

SIDE STORY:

Ming sat silent, intimidated by the aura issued by the 3 Alphas after Ming recounted that Ming had gained the blessing of P'Arthit.

"I want to meet Wayo." Phana'
orders.

"I want to meet Beam, too."
Forth command.

"I want to know Arthit situation." Kongpop opened his voice. Since the incident in the aquarium, Arthit did not want to meet him, even threatened to go far if Kongpop still force.

"Say  to them P, not Ming."

"If they want to meet us, why should we ask your help Ming." Phana said irritably.

"Ooo ... Ask for help? It's okay but there's a condition."

"What ?" Asked the three Alpha's in unison.

"Give Ming money to date, each person 10,000 bath 😁😁."

"MINGGG!!!!"