Chapter 22

Arthit was inspired by the promotions made by Kongpop yesterday. He can also do it himself without the help from Kongpop. The important  is promotion.

Like yesterday, Kongpop came to him at 4 am in front of the store. Arthit did not question the reason just to let him sit quietly in the store, not call him for help.

Bread was cooked and already wrapped one by one, staying sold like yesterday, placed at the front desk with a promotion via mic and speakers. Kongpop just stood there, see what Arthit will do.

"GOOD MORNING.....
WE PROVIDE OUR DELICIOUS BREAD FOR BREAKFAST BREAKFAST, BUY 10 FREE 2, BUY 25 FREE 5. COME BUT IT, FRESH FROM THE OVEN .... "

In an instant the Arthit bread was raided like yesterday. See without the help of Kongpop I can do it too.

"Is the yesterday promotion still valid?" Asked a woman wearing a blouse and a miniskirt toward Arthit.

"Which promotion?" Arthit asked her back what she meant.

"Buy bread can be free bread and photograph with a handsome man there." The woman pointed to Kongpop who just stood in front of the store.

"This promotion is more interesting, you will get more bread. Why have to take pictures with him."

"No photos then no bread." The woman said it returned all the bread she took. The others also follow her.

"Hey, why not buy the bread?" Arthit asked why they restore the bread to be bought.

"We bought a lot of bread to take pictures with the handsome, not because we wanted to buy a lot." Arthit was stunned to hear the woman words, his brain processing what had happened. If this bread does not sell, then he loss for sure ...... I have already made a lot.

Understand the situation, Arthit arrested the buyers.

"Wait ... wait .. you can take pictures with him but have to buy 30pcs without free bread." Bid Arthit.

"No problem." Answer the buyers in unison.

"Okay deal." Arthit walks up to Kongpop and tells him that his buyers want to take pictures with him.

"Do not want." Reject Kongpop.

"Yesterday wanted, why not today?" Gerth Arthit because Kongpop refused.

"Do not want ya do not want .. Except ....."

"Except what," said Arthit fiercely.

"I got a present like yesterday."

Whattt? I must let my lips pursue again with him. But if not given ..... uh .. what should i do.

"1 ... 2 ... 3 ...." Kongpoo suddenly started counting.

"What do you count?"

"Limit your time to answering."

"Er ... All right ... you can get it." Kongpop smiles victory.

"5 minutes."

"What else is that?"

"The duration of kissing you."

"Okay, just up to you." Arthit was upset, he felt the loss.

"Fine ..." Kongpop walks towards the buyer and tells them the terms to take a photo with him and serves the buyers while Arthit stands still in front of the store.

***

"Are you a Beam Rojnapat?" Ask someone who Beam not knowing in front of the school gate.

"Yeah me. who are you?" Ask Beam.

"Do not talk too much." The man sent two men dragging Beam along with him to the backyard.

***

"Ming ....." Wayo said that saw Ming out of school.

Shit ... there is Wayo ... Ming trying to escape and Wayo chasing Ming. Chase occurs until Wayo bumps into someone.

"Hey ..." the man said to catch Wayo. "You're  so cute ..."

"Let go of me ..." Wayo shouted then  Ming see Wayo in danger. Ming immediately ran and let go of Wayo and pulled Wayo behind him.

"What do you need with my boyfriend?" The cold Ming word that intimidates his opponent.

The intruder ran for fear of Ming aura.

"Next time do not wait for me in front of school, my school is boys school, cute boy like you can be easy prey for them." Said Ming warned to Wayo.

"It's all because you ..."

"Ok .. ok .. we talk at the cafe."

Ming pulled Wayo toward a quiet cafe near his school.

"So why did you sell me?" Wayo said look grumpily out of sync with his cute face.

"Did not you also sell Kit to me?" Ming said not to be outdone.

"It's not the same. He is my brother."

"Same. You're my brother-in-law."

"Not."

"Yeah, Kit is  my boyfriend. Automatically you're my brother-in-law."

"You...."

"What...."

"Excuse me ..." said a voice interrupting their debate.

"WHAT ?" said Ming and Wayo together.

"Do you guys want to order?"

Trttt .... trt .... mobile phones Wayo and Ming receive calls simultaneously.

"Hello ..." Ming replied.

"Hello ...." Wayo replied.

"............."

".............."

"What ? Kit hospitalized?" - Ming.

"What ? Beam hospitalized?" - Wayo.

Wayo and Ming looked at each other.

What the hell going on?