Eat to live. Live to eat.

Y/N P.O.V

I took a deep breath, inhaling the air of Seoul after a long time.
I hailed a cab, anxiously waiting to get home already.
There really is no place like home.
My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing.
It was my boss, Chloe.
"Y/N I just saw your email and so far I love your work, I can't wait to publish it." she spoke with excitement in her voice.
"Thanks Chloe, I'll see you soon. I can't wait either." I smiled as I hung up.

I couldn't help but smile wider. My body filled with adrenaline and I felt thankful for my life.
How many people get to eat delicious food for a living? Not many.
But I do, that's right, I'm a food writer. It's a dream job! It included travelling around the world, trying new cuisines, meeting new people, learning about new cultures and most importantly having an adventure and an unforgettable experience.

I grabbed my luggage and climbed up the stairs of my apartment building. My apartment was in good condition, thanks to my roommate, Keira.

"Yo let me get that for you" she rushed to the door and helped me with my luggage.
"Thanks" I said and hugged her.
"How was Paris?" she asked curiously while moving her eyebrows up and down.
"One word: Magical but I missed Seoul a lot" I said, my voice full of excitement.
There was a knock on the door interrupting our conversation.

I opened it to see an amazing visual.
A man stood tall, his hair parted at the forehead, his gaze firm and his jaw could cut through anything. He wore a black t-shirt with black jeans. My favorite color, I thought.

Suddenly he sported a cute bunny smile when he realized I was staring at him.
Keira cleared her throat.

"Ahem, how can I help you?" She asked coming towards the door and standing next to me.

"Um, can I borrow a pair of scissors? I just moved here and I have got a lot of boxes to unpack but I lost my scissors." he said as he stood there scratching his neck.

"Uh sure." Keira ran to the stationary drawer and grabbed a pair of scissors and gave it to him.

"Thanks! I'm Jungkook by the way" he smiled.

"Hi Jungkook by the way, I'm Keira" she said and he chuckled.

"And you?" He said looking at me.

"Does she talk?" He asked Keira who was holding back her laughter.

"Ahem, I'm Y/N." I smiled nervously and then glared at Keira.

"I like your voice; I'd love to hear it more often. Gotta go girls, see you later" he winked and ran off.

I shut the door and turned to see Keira smirking.

"What?" I asked as I rolled my eyes.

"You like him, don't you?" she said bluntly.

"I..uh.. what? No." I said struggling with my words.

"I know you do. You're never quite. In fact you're the most talkative person I know but you just stood there staring at him in awe" she said as she imitated my actions back when he stood in front of me.

"Stop! I'm hungry. Let's have dinner now" I said trying to change the topic.
"What do you want to eat?" she asked.
"Let's just order pizza, after weeks of French food, I need me some good cheesy pizza!" I exclaimed, clapping my hands together.
"Hey, we should invite our neighbour; he's just arrived and all alone. We should get to know him better!" she said and winked at me.

"Yah! You can't even wink properly, stop!" I teased her yet I felt my cheeks turn red at the thought of the stud next door.
"Fine, invite him. We should get to know him better just to make sure he's not a serial killer or a psychopath or something." I said as I shrugged and plopped on the couch.
My heart fluttered at the thought of him. The reason I stood at the door staring at him was because there was something calm yet dangerous about him. The way he looked at me, it felt like he could see right through me. That scared me. 

The walls I built around me started cracking the second I met Jeon Jungkook. 

_______________________________________________________________

Hello everyone!
This is my first work here and I'm very excited.
Please forgive any mistakes and I hope you enjoy!