Dinner

I hopped into the shower, my stomach growled with hunger.
"Stay calm, pizza will be here soon to save you" I said as I patted my tummy. 
The water was hot, just the way I liked it. My muscles succumbed to the heat and relaxed as the water hit my body washing away all the tiredness.
After I finished, I applied my body lotion and my moisturizer. 
Changed into loose shorts and a crop top and walked out to the living room completely oblivious to the fact that he had arrived. In fact, they had. 
Along with Jungkook, there were two guys. 
And Keira thought he was alone, I thought and scoffed lightly. 
Me being the weirdo I am, stared at them for a second or two and made a run for the kitchen as if I was a kid and saw some dangerous men staring at me.
"They're not going to eat you, you know!" a voice said, an unknown, male voice. 
I turned around and saw a guy standing near the fridge, drinking water. 
He looked familiar, wait, let me think.
"Forgot me princess?" he said as he smirked. 
Princess? There's only one person who I allowed to call me that.
"Y-yoongi?" I said shocked and ran towards him. 
"So you do remember me!" he said as he hugged me tight. 
"What are you doing here?" I asked confused. It's been 2 years since I saw him, and we texted once in a while. 
"I'm here for business, opening a new restaurant with my friend Jungkook, your neighbour," he explained. 
"Hyung, you know her?" Jungkook walked in and saw Yoongi and me standing with his hand on my shoulder. 
"Yes she did an interview piece on me about 2 years ago. She writes about culinary and restaurant world." he said as he beamed with pride. 
Yoongi was like the brother I never had. Even though we didn't talk much over the last two years, we always called each other on birthdays and congratulated each other whenever we achieved something in our careers as they were close knit. 
The bell rang. 
"Pizza's here!" Keira jumped and ran to the door followed by Yoongi. 
It was now just me and Jungkook. 
He looked at me with a sharp gaze. I felt like I was melting. He walked closer to me as I walked back until I hit the fridge. 
I gulped and looked away from him.
"Do I make you nervous...princess?" he said as he put his hand on my waist, closing any distance between us. 
"Uh no-no" I stuttered but quickly calmed myself. "No you don't and don't call me that" I said, this time, confidently.
"I always wondered who wrote such amazing reviews for Yoongi hyung's restaurants, it's good to see that name has a beautiful face." he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.
I wanted to run and stuff my face in a pillow. My cheeks turn the brightest shade of red. 
He leaned in and kissed my jaw as he pressed his crotch against my womanhood. My mind went berserk wondering what was happening. 
Before I could process what could happen, he smashed his lips onto mine. 
He kissed me hungrily and I felt myself kissing back. He held me tight with his strong hands, he grabbed my ass, making me moan and explored my mouth. 
Suddenly he stopped the kiss and stared at me. 
"There's something so innocent about you that attracts me to you like a magnet" he said as he looked me in the eye. "I'd like to be the one to destroy it, princess." he smirked and left. 

I stood there in shock, trying to do something called breathing. 
"Destroy it? What the fuck just happened?" I said slowly. 

I sat on the couch next to Yoongi and Jungkook sat on my left. Yoongi introduced me to the other two guys. Jimin and Hoseok. I had already met them formally two years back but today it was more of a friendly introduction. 
I was eating my pizza and I felt a strong gaze on me. I looked at Jungkook and he smiled cutely and ate his pizza. I felt confused. Is he Bipolar or something?
"Y/N do you remember when we met Jimin was really worried about your review?" Yoongi said as he chuckled. 
"Yah! I was not worried, I was nervous. A beautiful woman like Y/N and that too who's so good at eating, what's there not to like?" he said and winked at me, I blushed hard. 
I saw Jungkook shift uncomfortably next to me. I wonder what's wrong with him.
It was very late, we chatted and discussed about everything. I had a lot of catching up to do with Yoongi. 
After a while, they decided to leave. I stood at the door and hugged Yoongi, I pulled back and he gave me his cute gummy smile. I missed seeing that. 
Jimin and Hoseok side hugged me at once.
Jungkook stared at me and smirked. He quickly hugged Keira and turned to me. 
He held me closer and hugged me tight. "I have my eyes on you kitten, only you." he quietly whispered and pulled back, acting as if nothing happened. 
They left and I rushed inside my room and stuffed my face in my pillow as I had wished to do earlier. My screams were muffled cause of the pillow. I flipped over, laying my head on the soft pillow and sighed. 
Why is he making me feeling like this, I thought. His voice still echoed in my head and his touch still lingered on my waist.
I don't want to fall in love. I have always avoided it. I can't. Even at 21, I don't know how to love or be loved.

                                                             To be continued.