Grateful

Y/N's P

Y/N's P.O.V
The sound of my phone ringing awoke me from my deep sleep. I reluctantly grabbed my phone from the nightstand, peeked at it from one eye while the other remained shut. It was Keira. Habitually I was about to answer but then it hit me, she has been lying to me. I'm not ready to talk to her yet. If I do it now, I'm afraid I'm too angry.
Angry enough to cut that hoe.
I put my phone aside and sat up only to realise I'm in Jungkook's apartment. When did I even get here?

On my right I saw empty boxes on the floor. Just when I was about to get up, Jungkook walked in, smiling.
He looked at me staring at the boxes dumbfounded.
"Welcome home, baby!" He said, flashing his bunny smile. He walked over to the closet and opened it to reveal all my clothes, shoes and accessories kept in a organized manner.
My books were in his book shelf as well.
I was shocked.
"Wait how many days was I asleep for, really?" I asked, wondering how long it must have taken him to transfer all my stuff from my apartment next door.
He chuckled.
"Babe, you fell asleep in the car on the ride home from the airport. It's noon. Me, Jimin and my househelp got working early morning." He explained.
"I couldn't wait for you to move in with me." He said climbing towards me on the bed. He nuzzled his face in my neck, trailing soft pecks.
"Wow you're quick. Wait-does that mean you saw Keira?" I asked, anger boiled inside but his kisses calmed me down.
"No babe, she wasn't home. I used your key. The security told me she has been out for the weekend." Jungkook said, calmly.

"Can I ask you something?" I said dreading the words that were about to come out of my stupid mouth.
"Yes babe, anything." He said as he sat up next to me and held my hand.
"That night, were you mad when you saw Taehyung and I talking, I mean, he stood pretty close to me and after that we didn't speak about it. I'm sorry if it bothered you. Does it?"
He has been very calm and cool about it so far but I want to hear the truth.
"Honestly?"... he continued "I absolutely hate seeing you interact with any guy, not just Taehyung. That night my gut reaction was to push him aside and punch him but then I heard him apologize and break some difficult information to you. So at that moment, my priority was to take care of you. You always come first, Y/N."
I smiled knowing he will always care about me.
"It also annoys me how Jimin lowkey flirts with you but I know he does it because he cares about you and he likes to annoy me." He said, his tongue grazing the inside of his left cheek.
He always does that when he feels jealous. So hot yet adorable.
After about a few seconds of silence, we both burst out laughing.
"We need to find him a good girl." I said.
"Yes atleast then he'll stop flirting with my girl." Jungkook said, getting up. He stood near the edge of the bed.
"I have something special planned for tonight. Be ready by 7. Wear something cosy. I have to go to the Seoul branch of our company, now as the official CEO. I'll take you there tomorrow." He walked into the closet and put on a black jacket over his bright white tshirt.
"Is it just me or did it just get hot in here?" I said innocently, slowly walking towards him.
Suddenly he picked me up, I held him tight and wrapped my legs around his waist.
"Don't try to provoke me or else I'd have to carry you when we go to my office tomorrow." He said looking into my eyes, staring deep into my soul.
I immediately thought of the time when I was not able to walk after having sex.
He kissed both my cheeks while I was lost in thought and threw me on the bed and ran out laughing.
"JEON JUNGKOOK!" I screamed.
"I LOVE YOU" He yelled and I heard the main door shut.
He's such a dork!

I caught up with my work and before I knew it, it was 6 PM.
Jungkook will be here soon. I got dressed, wearing a black tshirt and loose shorts. Cozy, he said.
I wondered where he's taking me. The doorbell rang. It was him, he grabbed my hand and we got into the elevator.
Instead of the ground floor, he took me to the rooftop of our building.
My heart fluttered at the sight of a beautiful table, on it were candles and rose petals.
He pulled out a chair for me, I sat on it smiling from ear to ear.
"Jungkook... I'm speechless" I said, reaching out to hold his hand.
"Good, that's the exact reaction I was aiming for." He said as he kissed the back of my hand.
"Shall we eat? You hungry?" He asked, getting his phone out of his pocket.
"Starving!" I growled. He told his househelp to bring our food.
Our food arrived and it was delicious. We both ate like pigs. I felt so comfortable around him. I was so afraid in the beginning but now it feels so right. He makes me forget any worries I have. God, I love him!
"Jungkook, I just wanted to say...I'm very grateful that I have you. With everything that has happened in the last week, I don't know what to believe and what not to but if there's one thing I'm absolutely sure about, is you." I said as I got up and walked towards him.
I sat on his lap and kissed his soft lips, not giving him a chance to talk. But his kisses conveyed his feelings. He kissed back, softly at first and got more aggressive later.
"I need you Y/N! Now!" He growled sexily.
I pulled back and looked him in eye.
"Take me home baby!" He immediately got up, still holding me. I clung onto him tight.
We got in the elevator, the wall supported my back as he devoured my neck. We reached our apartment and he carried me all the way to our bed.
He laid me on it, more like threw me again like earlier this morning.
He got on top of me and started kissing my neck, his soft lips on my neck made my heart flutter. His strong hands gripped my thighs as he sucked on my neck. He then removed my tshirt and my bra, his mouth immediately finding my right breast while his hand cupped my left one.
I moaned in pleasure and I felt my core getting wet.
He removed my shorts and my panties, leaving soft kisses along my leg finally reaching my inner thigh.
He then started to eat me out, engulfing me hungrily.
I put my head back in pleasure, my back arched as I held onto his hair, pulling it as I felt my stomach clenching.
Soon enough I came, my legs shook like crazy. Blood rushed to my core as I desperately wanted to feel him inside me.
"Jungkook, fuck me now!" I growled.
Without saying anything, he pushed his long member inside me, stretching my tightness. I adjusted to his size and he started thrusting. With every second his thrusts became harder. It felt like electricity was running through my body. We looked in each others eyes while stealing a few deep kisses here and there while he ravaged me. It was so intimate. He rubbed my clit while he fucked me, bringing me closer to my second orgasm. We both came at the same time.
He kissed me and laid next to me. It felt so surreal how comfortable our bodies felt.

We spent the next hour talking. He never failed to make me laugh or smile. I'm just so grateful.
"So Mr.CEO, you up for round two?" I dared to ask.
I looked at him with a sultry gaze. Or atleast I thought it looked sultry in my head. Probably looks totally stupid in reality though. But it got him intrigued.
"Mrs.CEO, I'm always up for you." (Pun intended 😂) He replied, not too long before he realized what he said.
My cheeks turned the highest shade of red.
"Mrs.?" I asked, blushing.
"No I mean...yeah, I uh think about our future like marriage and stuff" he said, blushing as well.
"It's cute, I do too." I confessed.
"Now the round two begins." I trailed kisses along his abs and began to stoke his member.
I teased the tip of it with my tongue trailing my it along his long shaft. His girth was thick but I managed to take him all in. He moaned and I felt happy knowing that I'm pleasuring him.
We had sex about 3 times that night.

Amidst all the drama in our life, we found ourselves a peaceful, loving night in the company of each other.

Taehyung's P.O.V
After I hung up the call, I received a text message from an unknown number. Owen said he'll text me where to meet and here it was.
"Meet me tomorrow at 4 PM in the café at the corner of your building. We have things to plan. JK can't even imagine what's about to come his way" -O

_______________________________________
Thanks for taking the time out to read 💕
Vote and comment! 💜