Serial killer

Levi Ackerman

I can't simply just tell him right? Levi thought as he laid on his bed looking at the ceiling trying to distinguish what just happened after his date with Petra.

He had enough courage to ask her successfully —in his case— on a date. Went to a decent place that was clean for his standards. In the end she confessed that she was happy with the date and that she liked him too.

Levi thought that his heart would raise its beating at her words, his mind would think of a perfect family with him and her. But all he could think of was Eren. Eren who was stubborn, Eren who always had that flicker of light in his eyes whenever he was determined.

Eren who had the most beautiful eyes he has ever seen Eren who was naive. And the thought of Eren was the thing that brought Levi's stomach to churn.

So after his date with Petra Levi decided to call Eren (chapter 'nothing more nothing less')

He couldn't have gotten feelings for his best friend right?

————————————————————

Eren's POV

I walking home when I saw Jean rushing towards me. I looked around to see if it was really me or someone else. I waited just incase it wasn't me, but to my dismay it was me.

"Hey thanks for leading the direction to my class" he said happily before giving me a hug. I was silent I didn't know what to do if he really was a serial killer.

"Yeah . . . no problem" I smiled at him pushing him away from me before looking around. I grabbed Jean's wrist dragging him far away.

"Okay be blunt with me are you a serial killer" I asked suspicion lacing my tone as I gave him a accusing finger Jean looked at me with wide eyes before laughing.

"No I'm not" he said in between laughs making me let out huff out.

"Well how suspicious is it that you went to this school just after a semester break?" I asked again, crossing my arms around my chest giving him a pointed look.

"My mom talked to the principal on this place and besides being home schooled kinda sucks" he sighed raising his arms at me to prove his innocence. I searched his face before deciding he isn't a serial killer yet.

"Who even said I was a serial killer?" He asked crossing his arms leaning over something.

"My friend" I shrugged making him scoff before mumbling something.

"What was that?" I asked him

"Nothing"

"So how am I sure your not planning to kill me serial killer" I accused backing away from him as I glared at his eyes.

"Fine. I said his an overprotective friend"

I thought about what he said sure Levi was kinda harsh and blunt but he isn't protective if anything his kinda supportive, but quickly shook it off. Before I could talk back I heard an all to familiar voice.

"Eren"

Levi

I turned around to see Levi glaring at Jean he slowly walked towards us, every step making the atmosphere turn dark.

I smiled at him to try and ease the tension he gives to Jean. Safe to say Levi seems to hate him. I on the other hand was in a awkward position. So I did decided to talk.

"Levi this is Jean" I started giving a hand gesture to Levi then Jean "Jean this is Levi the friend I told you about" this time I gave a hand gesture at Jean then to Levi.

When I was left with silence I cleared my throat.

"Good news Jean isn't a serial killer?" I said sounding unsure, looking at both of them seeing if I eased the tension but it I think I made it worse.