Promise ring

Levi Ackerman

I hate saying good bye to someone I've been with for all the years. I fucking Hate it

~*~

Eren's POV

"Thanks for the amazing months guys" I said smiling at Jean, Armin and Levi. They decided to come with me and say goodbye.

"We'll miss you" Armin said smiling at me

"Don't miss me too much" I teased before hugging Armin. Gosh there making me regret going to Hawaii.

After a little farewell from Jean and Armin I looked at Levi to see him looking down in sadness.

"Hey" I mumbled putting a hand on his shoulder, he quickly pulled me into a hug his hands were on my waist making my reflex kick in and wrap my arms around his neck. His grip was firm and it felt like he didn't want to let go.

I smiled before patting his back I never saw him like this, it was nice in a way. As I started to let him go kept his hold on me.

"Can we talk in private?" He asked as he held onto my hand.

"Ok"

We excused ourself from Jean and Armin. Making our way to the bathroom.

"Are we going to meet each other again" he asked looking down sadness in his eyes.

"Of course!" I exclaimed "I'm going to visit from time to time when I'm not busy"

"That's nice"

I heard rustling and saw Levi pull something out. It was a spider ring.

"What's this for?" I asked

"It's a promise ring. You know like those cliche friend moments"

"Well then" I muttered before taking the ring from him and putting it on my right pinky "I'm glad that I could be a part of this cliche moment"

He smiled before leaning back.

"Do you have one to?" I asked

"Yes"

"Please tell me it's creepy like a cockroach or something"

"No" he said before pulling one that looks exactly like mine "it's just like what you have but black"

"Thanks I'll always have it with me" I teased before laughing.

"Goodbye" Levi said in a sad smile. I pursued my lips together before hugging him again.

"See you soon"

5 years later

I aimlessly walked on the beach. The sun was slightly present. As I curled my toes on the sand I suddenly remembered a school lesson about social studies.

I groaned before walking back to the beach house. Immediately I grabbed a towel and wiped my wet hair and stomped my feet so the sand would be gone.

I walked to my room and began to take a shower.

~*~

'I'm going to the park' I wrote on a sticky note before putting it on the fridge. Before locking the door. My Father has been sleeping due to nightshift.

As I walked though the park I slightly felt nostalgic, maybe it was due to the water fountain I saw when I walked here. Or because of what happened 5 years ago.

As I kept my stare onto the water fountain I accidentally bumped into someone making me close my eyes ready to fall. Damn there strong.

Opening my eyes I was met with familiar blue orbs staring at me.

"Levi?"

"Yes"

My eyes widened before standing up inspecting him. He grew taller, slightly more buff but other than that he still looks like himself.

"Wha. . ." I started my mouth hanging open

"Do you want an explanation?"

I closed my mouth before nodding my head. He chuckled before looking at the water fountain on the park.

"This feels nostalgic right?" He mumbled looking at the water fountain.

"Yes it does"

As comfortable silence fell between us. I felt a hand intertwining there fingers on mine. As looked over to see Levi and smiled. Giving back a firm hold I hummed.

He smirked pulling me out the park and walking with me, still holding my hand.

"You told me what your address was when we used to chat each other. And since I'm not busy might as well show up"

"But how should you know that I'd go to the park?"

"I didn't I just thought of maybe taking a stroll before meeting you"

"Well its a coincidence that I met you there" I said swinging our hands together in a child like manner. Both of us were silent as we kept on strolling together.

"Me and Petra broke up" he suddenly said

What the fuck is this shit? Can you guess

Ignore the 5 drafts, those are just stories that I'm still not planning on posting since there are other stories I'm planning on continuing and finishing