Chapter Four: Man on a Mission

"He woke up yesterday, or should I say this dawn."

Jungkook is welcomed by Seokjin's sleepy figure and some employees coming in for works. The doctor clearly looks like he did not get enough sleep last night. Seokjin is still sitting by the computer desk, the exact same place where Jungkook last saw him last night.

"And?" Jungkook questions. It is a lie if Jungkook says he could sleep peacefully at night, because he couldn't. He needs to pop two sleeping pills in order to rest his mind, because all he could think about is Yoongi. Whether he is safe or not, whether he will be okay or not, whether Jackson is going to take him back or not, whether he is going to leave if Jungkook ever tells him who he really is.

"And he has a panic attack. Not the best way to meet someone for the first time," Seokjin explains. If Jungkook is worried, he doesn't want Seokjin to notice. But the doctor is sharp, very sharp. He smiles before he assures the younger that Yoongi is okay. "He is alright. Don't worry. You can go see him but I think he is still sleeping." That smirk, Seokjin's smirk.

Jungkook walks closer to the doctor's desk, morning greetings heard all around the place. "I'll go see him, and you go to sleep. You look dead, literally." The younger massages the doctor's shoulder lightly. Seokjin smiles at Jungkook. For the doctor, Jungkook is anything but cold and heartless.

"Jungkook, I have something I want to ask," Seokjin sounds serious all of a sudden, the tone Jungkook rarely hears.

"Me?" Seokjin nods. "Interesting. This rarely happens."

"I know this will sound stupid. But-" The doctor breathes in an excessive amount of oxygen, as if the substance would enhance his courage. "Can we bring Yoongi to the hospital?" Seokjin knows the answer. Oh, he knows too fucking well that the answer will be no. But the doctor needs Yoongi in the hospital. He has no intention to say that Jungkook is not providing him with enough medical equipments, but the hospital has better access to them, and most importantly they have specialists; or simply put, Seokjin doesn't want Yoongi to recover in this shithole.

"Is that even a question, Kim Seokjin?" Seokjin cringes at Jungkook's mocking tone. The younger looks angry, no, annoyed actually.

"Listen, Jungkook. You've got no idea what the hospital could offer. I have someone inside and I'll make sure, nothing, absolutely nothing will involve your name."

"My answer remains unchange," with that the younger ascends to the third floor. The doctor's opinion remains unchange, also. Seokjin stands up from where he sits, legs jelly from having to sit for such a long time, and walks after Jungkook. The younger ignores the doctor as he walks up the stairs, walking towards Yoongi's room.

"Jeon Jungkook. Fucking listen to me." Seokjin whispers as they approach Yoongi's room, afraid that the pale man is still sleeping.

"I told you my answer remains unchanged. Is that not clear enough?" Jungkook snaps. Fair share, Jungkook is not worried about himself, because he has full capability to protect himself. He is more worried about the wellbeing of his people, of his hyungs. Public place is a no. They require too much information to get into and too much information means more harm.