Chapter Five: The Name

Yoongi falls back asleep after Seokjin changes his pillow sheet. The doctor decides to run several tests for him only after the man gets enough sleep to function well for the rest of the day. While Yoongi is sleeping, Seokjin prepares the medical equipments on the room next to his. He makes sure he has listed out all the procedures he is going to go through.

Seokjin finishes around twelve and Yoongi has not waken up yet. The doctor sighs as he pinches the bridge of his nose with his two fingers. What happened yesterday evening and this morning are a little bit too much for him to handle. Seokjin hears someone knocking on the door, pulling him out of his thoughts. He huffs a yes before the unlocked door reveals the man behind it. The doctor expects it to be Namjoon or Jimin, or perhaps both; but not Jungkook with two cups of instant noodles on his hands.

"Food?" He offers one of the instant noodles to Seokjin. Seokjin willingly takes one from his hand. Jungkook takes out two pairs of chopsticks from his pocket and gives one to the doctor.

"Since when you are the one offering me food?" Jungkook chuckles. "If you think of this as a peace offering, it won't work." Seokjin continues speaking before the younger could reply to the question.

"It is not. But I'm still here to apologize. Sorry I kicked you out this morning," Seokjin will forgive him. He knows Jungkook well enough to not understand why the younger has done so. He also listened to their whole conversations and Jungkook did no harm, and that's generous enough. What the doctor wants for now, is for Jungkook to admit that he indeed feels something different for the man. Because If not, Yoongi would probably already be lifeless by now.

"I still prefer myself to be around when you speak with him from now on. I hope it's not a difficult demand to be fulfilled."

"I won't cause him any harm," Jungkook comments bluntly. It's too late to hide his feelings from Seokjin anyway. "I- I ask Jimin to call the hospital just now." The doctor almost chokes on his noodles. It is almost impossible that Jeon Jungkook will actually allow engagement of public places. But he is considering, Seokjin could feel it.

Jungkook is considering. If not for the conversation Yoongi and Seokjin were having earlier this morning about him, Jungkook wanted to ask what hospital Seokjin has in his mind.

"They still require too much information and I still won't allow. Plus, we know nothing about the whor- man," Jungkook corrects. "For now, if he needs or you need anything new, buy them."

Seokjin knows that's the best Jungkook could offer. He has enough, Jungkook has already provided more than enough. What the doctor is worried about is that he and his team won't be able to handle something if Yoongi's condition turns out to be worse than what it seems. All of them will certainly meet the same dead end, provided that every medic in the circle is personally trained by Seokjin himself.

"That will do," but Seokjin agrees, he couldn't change the younger's opinion anyway.

"Don't doubt yourself. You got this, hyung." Jungkook praises. He places his hand on the doctor's shoulder, assuring the man.

Yoongi wakes up around three. Namjoon is inside the room, talking with Jimin when the man decides to wake up. Seokjin and Jungkook is having another conversation about the newest drugs next door.