The Coffee Cafe

It was in the early autumn. The rustle of the tree's leaves was making a pleasurable sound in the town and was falling from the cane of the trees, with the strong wind, drifting and making their way in a passageway of an alley Where was a coffee café.

The coffee café was filled with customers as usual. Again, the bell rang and revealed the arrival of one more customer. 

It was a teen girl, 17 years old. She was a high school student. She looked around that all the tables had occupied except one where a woman was seated. She walked over to approach the waist-length luminous dark green hair woman 

"Can I sit here?" the girl asked the woman who was focused on reading a book. She glanced up at the girl. 

The girl startled and quickly admitted the woman was exquisitely beautiful, her phenomenal emerald eyes looked at in disturbance, from her beautiful face she reckoned the woman would be in her late 20s.

She looked around her in the cafe and found that none of the tables was empty. Then, her gaze returned to the girl.

A genuine soft smile appeared over her beautiful face.

"Yes, Ms. you can sit here."

"Thank you," said the girl and took her seat rapidly. 

Once again, the woman returned her gaze to the book that she was reading before. She had a little headache, However, it was nothing severe, so decided to rest here, and drink a cup of bitter coffee, but her favorite to less her headache.

"You are really beautiful, " the girl blurted. 

The woman glanced at the girl and chuckled. 

"You are beautiful too—" the woman said the smile, and the girl's face fainted quickly.  

The girl knows that the woman genuinely complimented her. 

The woman before could ask the reason for her fainted smile while complimenting her. But a waiter interrupted them. 

"What can I bring for you, Ms?" asked the waiter.

"One latte, please," the girl ordered immediately and the waiter went back to his job. 

"Are you okay? Why are you downhearted, don't you like my appreciation for your beauty?" asked the woman. 

She looked at the woman with a startling face and shook her head.

"Then, What's troubling you?" 

It concerned the woman. What problem could this lovely girl have? So, she doesn't hesitate to ask her again. And it was just they happened to sit together.

"If you like you can share your problem with me?" 

"Enjoy Your latte, Ms," the waiter said and left after the girl thanked him

The girl looked back at the woman, who was patiently waiting for her to speak. The girl mustered up her courage, and before pouring out her story she licked her dry lips.

"It's about a boy," the girl hesitated and paused to see the woman. And made a grip around her coffee cup. 

"What's the matter with that boy?" She asked. 

The girl explained,

"The thing is that I'm in love with this boy who is my classmate. And I want to confess my feelings to him. However, I'm not sure if he likes me or not—" The girl sighed shortly and went on,  

"I'm scared of rejection. Today, I'm going to confess to him. But I'm still not sure what I should do. Should I go? What If he rejects me. I don't think I want to hear it."