The Conqueror

Saitama was walking along the pavement. He was coming from his work. The street wasn't crowded. When he gets the ladder to go to another side of the road. He heard some noises. He saw that there is no one, then he turned to see the other side and come down from the ladder and saw a group of delinquents is molesting a woman,  But he can't see any of the faces as their backs were facing him and even if they look at him still, can't see any of them face explicitly because of the dark and the street light wasn't helpful to see their faces due to distance.

"Leave the woman alone you guys,' He said, not emphasizing his voice at all.

They all turned to him. "What do you care you punk? Get out of here. don't  need any hero to save this woman," one of the men said, irritating by a unexpected interruption. 

"You should let her go," he said with same voice. He does not want to get into flight with them. Of course, the fighting seems the option when these pricks don't listen to him. However, it would more like beating to them rather than fighting to them.

"I said, get out of here you punk," howled another man while approaching him and making a punch towards Saitama's face but he dodged that Punch very easily and smoothly.

"I guess, I have no choice, then,"
Saitama said with a sigh.  He was about to make all of them knock out. But all of them broke in on by none other than that woman.

"Okay, that's enough,  I'm going from here. you idiots do whatever you like," Fubuki disparaged who was standing behind.

One of the men grabbed her wrist before she could turn to leave.

"Where are you going you chick? We haven't done anything to have a fan with you. Ever such beauty like you should spend a night with us," the man said as he licked his lips and giving his nasty smile.

"Do you really wanna do this?" She asked nonchalantly. But her words like a warning. if those nasty men can understand what she means. Guess what? Unfortunately, They didn't understand.

"Of course, the chick like you..." Before he could finish.

She used her psychic power and made all of them knocked out at once.

"So, you can save yourself then why this act?" Asked Saitama to her.

"Who the devil you are?" she asked, annoying and not giving his answer to his query.

"Are you serious? I came to rescue you and you are all doing acting of getting into trouble all by yourself deliberately and Give some gratitude at least. "

"I didn't ask you to save me. Did I?"

"Now, clear off from my sight." using her psychic power on him but he didn't budge from his place.

she flabbergasted. why didn't her powers knock him out?

"How is this possible?" She mumbled.

"What are you muttering?" He asked.

She used again her psychic power but it is vain because it wasn't making him even budge from his place.

"I'm going home," he said not really caring what was she trying to get using her powers on him. Sure, the woman is insane.

He turned to leave her. But Fubuki moved forward and pulled his hand to stop him and he turned to her. 

They were able to get a better look at each other faces. She stared at him. He was a handsome man. Might be around his age. His radiant black hair were a little mess.  The kind of mess that make a man look kind and cute simultaneously, but the pair of his dark charcoal eyes frowned at her, and asking her what's wrong with her stopping him like that.