Morning kiss

Warning: mature contain.

It was a lovely morning. She was lying under him in the bed. He was above her shirtless and showing his muscular body. His grip was tight around her wrist not too much tight he doesn't want to hurt her.

It was getting late for her work, so before leaving she came to awake him. But he grabbed her and put her under himself. She was somewhat mad and embarrassed as she noticed his wet dark brown hair. But he dismissed her anger and admired her beauty. He never gets tired of seeing into her deep anger emerald eyes. Can not help but to admit that her anger adorning her beauty.

his exquisite charcoal eyes darting at her lips with craving.

"Why were you still in bed? When you have taken shower." She asked her husband.

It is obvious for both of them. Why he was in bed. Nonetheless, he gave her an honest answer.

"Because, I was waiting for you to come and wake me up," He conceded, chuckling.

"Okay, I don't have time for this." She infuriating, and the only way to hide her shyness. 

"What for?" He asked, teasing her. An anticipated thought made her blush.  

"Enough, Sai, Let me go."

Her futile effort to free herself from his grip failed. She knows it better He is stronger than her. So, She stops doing struggle.

"Look, I have to go hero organization. You better let me go. I have work to do." not she was hoping though he would let her go.

"Okay, I'm not stopping." But he didn't let her go. His corner of lips curled up.

"But let me kiss you, first."

She doesn't want to believe in his words. If she let him kiss. It'll go furthermore. She just lost against his touch. It is like that her body becomes a slave of his touche. But she discern an adequately he won't let her go unless she let him his kiss.

"Just one kiss," she said, annoyed and knuckled under to him like most of the time.

"Just one," he assured her.

He reached to claim her beautiful red lips.

He knows his beautiful wife can't deny his touch. She is a feisty, sometimes hot-headed woman, but, when it comes to a romance she becomes shy. He loves her any other thing in this world.  He wants to protect her from the evils things but can't help it when she needn't any protection, at all. When she can already protect herself very well.
they were kissing each other. It doesn't take time for both of them when Their kisses turned into a passion. His intense tongue explored her mouth. The craving to devour her was irresistible. He was biting and sucking her lips and making them dilating them. he just broke the kiss when She needed to take breathe.

"Sai..." She moaned that the man craved for her hard.

His hand skillful crept up over her breast, grabbing and massaging. making her nipples hard as his mouth sucked her white neck. She smelled sweet, divine. He breathed in her. her hands were wrapped around his neck to pull. The heat was serious.

"Sai..." She moaned he loves it when she is calling his name like that.

His kisses were roaming toward her cleavages and licking. Her body wasn't helping her at all, she is well aware of the fact, what is happening to her.

As again his lips about to claim her for another passionate kiss, she snapped out of it and. Her hands landed on his broad and rigid chest to stop him. 

"Sai, you said just one kiss," her voice was weak. She breathing hard, her breast was rising and falling because of her heavy breaths.

"You weren't helping me at all, darling," He argued. And he buried his face into her neck, kissing.

"I have work to do, sai."

"Quit talking, darling."

He claimed her lips to shut her up, and she let him kiss her before leaving him.

"I know if you start with this. You would not stop until the end." She said as She pulled away and got up to leave. Her husband's mood couldn't be more miserable than now as he laid down to sleep against his abdomen and not looking at his wife. And keeping a note in his mind tonight retaliate against his beautiful wife for leaving him in a miserable situation.

She sighed.

"Come to have breakfast. I am leaving, Sai" She bent over to plant a kiss on his cheek and pulled away to turn to go out.

"And one more thing." She paused.

"What?"

"We will continue at the night," She said and hurriedly left him smiling.