Say Hello to my Little Friend👋 Crowley

Prompt- Crowley saves you from a demon because he's in love with you and had been watching you for a while.

A/N- I have no idea why this came to mind when I thought of a Crowley imagine, but here we go.

Also, hi. The hiatus has been real. So I will update this and probably go on another hiatus because I am a busy lady and a lazy fuck.

Also, language warning probably and some gory and bloody shit. Also, I have never had stitches before so I have no clue what they look like on a person.

————————

You couldn't help it. You had no other option but to walk home in the dark. Your car was left at home (your date had picked you up), and your date stormed out of the diner without you, leaving you. What a jerk.

Sighing, you stopped to pull your heels off. They were killing your feet, and you would rather risk stepping on something awful than to pain your feet any longer. (Bad decision, but oh well.)

With heels in hand, you stepped along the footpath in the dim light of the street lamps.

You knew you should have called a friend to pick you up but it was too late for that now. You were already ambling along and committed to walking home.

Without warning, you were suddenly shoved to the ground. Your hair was jerked, and you were drug by your hair into an alleyway. The culprit flung you against the wall, standing over you.

"Well hello gorgeous! Time to be taken to Hell!" Your culprit cackled. You groaned in pain, holding your head.

Your arms, legs, and lower back were scraped, and you had broken some fingernails when you tried to escape your captor. Your blood was everywhere, swiftly oozing from your fingertips, your head, and scrapes.

Holding your head got red streaks of blood stuck in your hair.

When you looked in your attacker's eyes, you noticed the strangest thing; his eyes were black. Recognition instantly registered.

Your attacker was a demon.

You threw your heels at your attacker, hoping to catch him off guard. Unfortunately, the demon sidestepped them, inching closer to you.

Pain radiated through your body in waves as the demon gripped you around the neck tightly, holding you a foot off the ground.

Dark spots began to cloud your vision. Your chest ached for oxygen. Then, you were dropped. You heard a crack, and pain radiated from your leg. Your knee was cut open, bleeding profusely.

The dark spots grew bigger. Vaguely, you heard a soothing voice.

"Say hello to my little friend," the voice said.

And with that, you blacked out.

————————————

Upon awakening, you discovered that your body was in immense pain. Your kneecap was stitched, skin puckered up around the stitches. Although the bed you laid on was comfortable, it did nothing to ease the pain your body felt.

Overall, you were sore, to say the least.

A door opened, and a man with brown hair entered the room. He had a dark brown goatee and was wearing black clothing.

"Hello, darling. How does it feel?" He asked in his British accent. So he was your saviour.

"Painful," you answered. The man came closer to the bedside.

"Who are you?" You asked. The man smirked.

"Crowley, the King of Hell. And you are Y/N," he said. Of course he knew your name. Pretty much everyone does.

You aren't uncommon in the supernatural world. In your prime, you were the best damn hunter anyone had seen. You faked your death to escape the life, and thought you had managed to get away, however you were sadly mistaken.

"How long was I out, Crowley?" You ask, brushing off the fact that he's a demon.

"Three weeks," he said. Your thoughts run to your dog.

"Oh my God, Reggie must be starving and lonely!" You exclaimed. You made a move to get up but Crowley placed a gentle hand on your arm.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. Your stitches could break and, well, that would require me to stitch them again."

Your panic lessens, however your anxiety does not cease.

"I have to feed Reggie! My poor baby's going to be so lonely and hungry if I—" he cut you off,

"—You were attacked by one of my demons, whom I have reprimanded considerably, and you're worried about your pup? Darling, you're injured. Allow your injuries to heal before you jump up and rush off."

"You're the King of Hell. Can't you heal me?" you asked, pissed that you can't see your dog.

"Darling, Reggie will be fine. I've got someone looking after him for you. As for the healing part, I did heal you a little. I took care of the worst injuries and left the smaller ones."

You gave him your infamous bitch face. He smirked.

"Look, I want out of here. Do you understand me? Thank you for helping me but I would like to get back to Reggie now. Now I'm going to leave here one way or another," you said.

Crowley chuckled.

"I like your determination. If you leave, you have to make a deal with me," Crowley said, smirking. You frowned, impatient.

"What kind of deal?" you asked, not really interested in making a deal, but seeing no other option that could allow you to leave safely.

"You have to be my queen."

Your expression goes blank. Your body stills. Your breathing evens out.

"Be your queen?" You question carefully, tasting each word on your tongue.

Crowley nods.

"Reign Hell with me, Y/N," Crowley said, reaching a hand out to you. You decided that it wasn't the worst thing that you'd done.

"Alright. Let's get the kiss over with," you said, sighing. Crowley chuckled once again.

"I don't think you understand how much that statement hurts me. I've been following you around for a while now. I know of your past. I know everything about you. I've fallen in love with you," Crowley said, his smile slowly fading, letting his words soak in.

You thought of all the times something bad had happened to you in the past year. You thought of all the times you thought you were alone and uncared for, then something extraordinary happened to resolve it.

Stunned, you say not a word. Slowly, you step toward Crowley, holding eye contact with him. You place your hands gently on both sides of his face, leaning in slowly. With eyes closed tightly and lips puckered out slightly, you kissed him softly. You kissed him slowly. You kissed him passionately.

When you parted, you took a deep breath, eyes fluttering open.

Stunned, Crowley leaned in again, meeting your lips with his. Your head spun around when you broke for air, a trail of saliva connecting your lips to his.

You wiped your lips with the back of your hand, a little embarrassed by the string of saliva.

"Let me get my dog, and I'll come back," you said gently.

Crowley let you go back home.