Trickster 😇 Gabriel

Requested by @Almighty_Archangel

Prompt- The Winchesters and other hunters try to keep the reader from Gabriel because he is the Trickster. He did something for the reader in the past, and no one seems to care. Gabriel comforts the reader, and takes them to a remote location, after the reader tells him.

————

"He's bad news, Y/N."

"He's the Trickster! He's killed people before!"

"Don't trust him, Y/N."

"Gabriel is not a good person, Y/N. You have to understand that he has done some bad things. He can't be trusted."

The Winchesters and a few other hunters attempt to convince you to stay away from Gabriel.

"SHUT UP! You do not understand! He's mischievous, yeah, but he's not all that bad! He helped me in a time when I needed you guys the most, but none of you wanted to help me. HE HELPED ME!!!" You argue, sticking up for the archangel, whom stood in a ring of Holy Fire.

The hunters wouldn't give in.

"Stay away from him, Y/N. He's only nice when he wants to have sex with you," Dean Winchester says.

"Dean Winchester, I'm not worried about Gabriel making sexual advances toward me! Honestly, I'm more worried about you than him!"

Sam sidles up next to Dean.

"Just trust us, Y/N. We're doing this for a reason. We're protecting you," he says.

"Fine. If you're not going to let me talk to him, I won't talk to any of you. You're all dickheads. DICKHEADS!!"

You storm out of the warehouse.

—————

The hunters leave to go to a nearby bar, unsuspecting of you.

You sneak into the warehouse, where Gabe is still in a ring of Holy Fire.

"I'm going to get you out. Just give me a minute," you say. Gabriel nods, sucking on a lollipop.

"Take as long as you need sweetcheeks. Those hunters'll get drunk and bang some chicks at the dirty shack they call a motel," he says, smirking slightly.

You roll your eyes, smiling slightly.

"I'll be back in a minute."

You head outside to your red '65 Volvo p1800. You open the trunk, which is filled with a 24-pack of water. You grab a couple bottles and head back into the warehouse.

Gabriel smirks, the lollipop now gone, as you walk in with water.

You dump the water on the flames, and Gabriel steps out.

"Thank dad! I thought I'd never get out of there," he says, unwrapping a lollipop and placing it in his mouth.

"I owed you for, you know, that time," you say sheepishly, stuffing your hands in your pockets.

Gabriel drops the smirk.

"You don't owe me for that. You were obviously lonely, unappreciated, and depressed. You're such a fabulous person, and if they can't see that, there's something wrong with them, not you. You shouldn't fix yourself to be liked by everyone else. They should fix themselves if they can't accept you. You're such a badass bitch when you want to be. They're the stupid ones," Gabe says.

You smile, tears slowly rolling down your cheeks.

"Thanks, Gabe," you say, wiping your tears away.

"Come here," he says, opening his arms. You wrap your arms around his torso, tears staining his shirt.

You pull away, looking up at him. You realise that Gabe has taken you to Hyde Park in London.

You sniffle, smiling a little.

"Listen, if they bring you down, pray to me and I'll be there right then. Screw what they say. They don't give a damn, but I do," Gabe says.

You laugh a little, wiping the remaining tears away.

"Thanks, Gabe," you say.

"No prob, sweetcheeks."