Fuck No!

"There's no comfort for the losers." Chris said .

 " Shocker. " Eclipsa said.

"Hahaha, O-M-G Chris,  I am just L-O-L hahaha!" Sierra said.

 "And I am so A-n-n-o-y-e-d." Eclipsa in already having enough of her talking. 

 "Haha, good one Eclipsa, haha!" Sierra said.

 "I wasn't joking."

 "We should hit the winners compartment, ay! Cuz i ain't never sitting back here!" Zeke said, hoping to impress Eclipsa.

 "Is never your policy in mouth wash too, home school?" Noah asked

"You just said "I am not never going to sit here", genius, so you just contradicted yourself, which means you will always sit here, the opposite to what you were thinking." Eclipsa stated annoyed with the home school. 

 "What!?" Zeke said

 " Shut the Fuck Up! " Eclipsa yelled.

~First Class ~

 "This is the first class cabin of each weeks winner." Chris said

Alejandro stood near Eclipsa and Lindsay.

 "Well this is the kind of accommodation a lady deserves." Alejandro said.

Eclipsa scoffed and walked off.

 "They have ladies on first class too? Ohh! Me! You meant me!" Said Lindsay.

 "That guy is as smooth as mama's gravy." Dj said

 "Eclipsa, look at me! I can do a hand-stand!" Tyler said as he attempted to do a hand-stand, only to fall over. 

 "Epic fail." Eclipsa said.

 "Oh my gosh...Poor...I-I-I tend to forget his name. Oh, OH! I know! Alejandro! Lindsay said.

" Your kidding me, right? "

 "That's...My Name!" Alejandro said.

 "What a nice name, Alejandro, and I can say it all day." Said Lindsay .

 "That's what she said." Eclipsa whispered coming to stand next to Alejandro.

"Please do." Alejandro said while trying not to laugh.

Lindsay giggled. 

~ECLIPSA POV~

I went into the confessional.

~CONFESSIONAL~

 "What the hell? This guy is so fake, that if you looked up the meaning you would see a picture of Alejandro's face. " I said.

"Now that is a dictionary I would buy." Chief said.

" Okay, ew. And that is besides the point. Now if I were you I would focus so that you don't crash the plane, also your holding the manual upside-down. "

"Wait, what?!"

" Like I was saying, he's one of those people who will play with the girls hearts and pick them off one by one. He is the reason the song 'Womanizer ' was created. But let's see if he's able to pull my strings. " I said as my eyes closed ominously.

 " I said as my eyes closed ominously