Angles Voice

Tatiana's POV
I am really happy for Leila, finally she is going out on a date. Since I was home alone I decided to watch some Netflix. Then I get a text from Edwin.

Hottie😍💗
What are you doing

Tatiana
Nothing

Hottie😍💗
Okay great, cuz I'm gunna take you on a date

Tatiana
Okay sure

Hottie😍💗
I will pick you up in an hour

Tatiana
Ight see you later

Hottie😍💗
See you

*text ends

I can't wait to hang out with Edwin. I haven't seen him in a while so I wanted to look cute but not too cute. I took a shower then I got ready.

*Tatiana's outfit

At 7:30 I hear a knock at the door

At 7:30 I hear a knock at the door. I open it and it's Edwin. " Hi beautiful" Edwin says as walking in. "So what are we doing today?" Edwin looks me up and down while biting his lips. My god was he so sexy. " I kinda just wanna stay here and have some fun of our own" he comes closer to me then kisses me.

"Why not" Edwin picking me up by my thighs taking me to my room. He takes off his shirt and mine and kissed me more aggressively. I take off my jeans and Edwin kissed my neck leaving hickies. I push him on to the bed and got on my knees.

I took off his pants and started to sucking the tip of his dick. Man was he carrying a package. It was a little bit above average. I started to suck as much as I could fit in my mouth. Edwin softly moaned. Then I deep throned him and damn I felt that shit all the way in my stomach.

I stop and look into his eyes. He grabs me pinning me down on the bed and put the tip inside me. I moaned out of pleasure. He started to go faster and deeper. "Faster daddy faster", Edwin when faster making me to moan even louder. He went deeper too. "You like that babygirl" Edwin said going faster. "I'm gunna cum" I moaned out. Edwin went even faster and deeper into my g spot . I dug my nails into his back and came. I started to clenching around him making him moan ," keep doing that babygirl" he yelled out. I kept clenching and he went fast and faster " Fuck babygirl i gunna cum". He slowed down and pulled out and came. He went to the bathroom to wash off. We cuddled all night and fell asleep.

Leila's POV
Me and Zion woke up around 11 o'clock. "Good morning beautiful" Zion said and kissed my forehead. " good morning". Damn did Zion look hella fine. I still can't believe what happened last night. I got out of the bed and asked if I could take a shower. " Sure let me give you sum to wear" he get up and looks through his closet. He pulls out a large hoodie and gives it to me. I said thank you and walked to the bathroom with my bag. I played a Prettymuch playlist, hopped into the shower and started to sing along with the music.