Girls day

Tatiana's POV
I wake up on Edwin's chest, he looks so peaceful while sleeping, so I got up quietly and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower then get ready for the day.
~Tatiana's outfit~

While I was going downstairs I was thinking of last night

While I was going downstairs I was thinking of last night. Man last night was wow. Im pretty hungry so I made some pancakes. When I finished it I called Leila. ( call in last chapter) I want to have a date with my best friend. Then I went upstairs with a plate of food for Edwin. "Edwin" I say as I shake him. "Good morning beautiful" Edwin says rubbing his eyes. He look really hot when he barely wakes up. " I made pancakes" I say smiling, " My baby can cook to, wow I got the whole package" Edwin says with a smile.

All I did was blush at what he said, so now I guess we are a thing now. " Oh so I'm you baby now" I say with a little bit of sass. " Damn right so you gone have to deal with it" he said and I rolled my eyes. He finished eating, he went to the bathroom and I went downstairs. I was sitting on the couch and thought to myself " wow I'm really dating Edwin Honoret"

"You good bae" Edwin question. " Ya
I'm fine just thinking" I say snapping out of my thoughts. " What are you thinking about" he questions again. " About what the date was going to be" I question back. " Well I cant tell you, cuz it's going to be our first date" I really wanted to know what is was but I will let it slide this time. " Can you take me to the PM house I wanna go on a date with someone" I say smiling, " and who is that someone" he says a little mad . " Leila chill out" I say laughing. " aight where are your keys" he says, " I'll grab them" I say. " Let's go I'll drive"

We get in the car and I text Leila

Tatiana- On my way over, wanna go to the nail salon

Smxy🥰
Ya sure see you in a minute

10 minutes later we get there. We walk in and I realize that Ive never actually met the rest of the guys. So we walk to the living room where everyone is. "Yo what's up Edwin, who's this" Nick says to Edwin. "This is my girl Tatiana, Tatiana These are the guys. I'm pretty sure u already know their names." Edwin says to me. I was really shocked that he actually called me his girl. I was really liking it to, I was blushing a little bit but I turned my head away. The only person that noticed was Leila and she chuckled. " Umm ya I do, anyway Hi" I say shyly.

Then I go and sit next to Leila, and she whispers in my ear, " I didn't know you guys were a for real thing" she whispered. "Ya I know right it's kinda weird" I whisper back laughing. I'm glad that Leila is getting over her Ex and is moving on, or so I think. She came out here saying that she wasn't going to do it with anyone and yet she did. I am so proud of my baby. " You two know each other?" Austin questioned. " Ya actually she's the bitch that I pooped me in the head!" I say sarcastically. Everyone was shocked, except  Zion, Edwin, and Leila she was laughing. " No I'm just kidding, she's my best friend" I say laughing. " Oh" Nick says laughing to. " So how long have you know each other for" Brandon questioned. "Since we were babies, our moms are best friends" Leila responds and I shake my head. The guys are pretty cool and I'm looking forward to getting to know them more. And I'm going to keep my eye on Zion, I don't want my baby to get another broken heart. " Well we gotta start heading out, but I guess we'll see you all later" I say. I walk up to Edwin and kiss him goodbye. "See ya later" Edwin says after the kiss. We say our goodbyes to everyone and leave.