Having fun

We finally get to the PM house and I am really exited to see Zion. We walk inside and say Hi to everyone. " Where's Zion" I ask the boys. " He's upstairs playing Fortnite" Nick reply's with. I nod my head and go upstairs. I walk into his room and put my stuff down. I say hi to him and sit on his bed. Man did I just want him to stop play and come and kiss me.

I scroll through instagram and I look and Zion. When I look at him, he makes me feel some type of way. I started to feel even more horny. So I go up to him and start kissing his neck. Surely to leave hickies later. Then I crawl in front of him and pull down his Shorts and Boxers along with it. As his member popped out I was surprised again because of how big it was. " Wait let me finish the game" Zion says concentrated on the game. But I ignored him are started kitty licking his tip.

I then started to suck as much as I can fit in my mouth and jerking the rest that I can't. " Oh shit" Zion Moaned. Hearing him moan is such a turn on. I stopped sucking and said, "If you stop playing in not gunna let you cum". I can tell the he was surprised because of the control I had over him. And I'm not gunna lie I was too. I put his member back in my mouth and started to deep throat him. I could feel his member hit the back of my throat.

I could tell that it was hard for him to focus on the game. Cuz ya girl gives good head. I hear his moans get louder as I go deeper in. "Fuck this" Zion says throwing his controller. All I do is look up at him and smirk. He grabs a handful of my hair and puts it in a busty ponytail. I could tell that he was getting close. " Just like that babygirl" Zion Grunts.

I feel him twitch inside my mouth so I pull out. And wipe the sides of my mouth. " I told you if you stopped playing I wouldn't let you cum" I say laughing. He looked a little mad but it was funny. " Okay I'm hungry, I'm gunna go eat bye" I say. As I was leaving his room I hear him say " Imma get you back". I go downstairs and see that there was Pizza. So I grad a slice and go and sit with everyone in the living room. 5 Minutes or so Zion comes down to and we all just watch a movie in the living room and sleep.

The next morning
I woke up on Zion's chest and he was still sleeping. Man he is cute while he's sleeping. So I got up quietly so that he won't wake up. Then realized that no one is awake. I went upstairs and took a shower and changed cuz I was still is Zion's sweater.

~Leila's outfit

~Leila's outfit

I went downstairs and everyone was still sleeping so I decided to make breakfast for everyone. I made pancakes, bacon, eggs, and sausage. I cleaned up the dinner table, that had the pizza boxes on it. Then I put the food on the table. It was around 11 o'clock so I went to the living room to wake everyone up. " Wake up people there's food" I yelled at everyone. Everybody woke up except for Tatiana. " What is there" Austin said yawning. " Well I made pancakes, eggs,bacon,and sausage." I replied.

"Wait you cooked" Zion asked. " no to brag but ya, I scrambled the eggs and made the pancakes from scratch" I replayed smiling. " Damn" Nick says. Edwin tried shaking Tatiana so she can wake up. I know how Tatiana is if you are trying to wake her up it's not going to work. I stop Edwin and say I got this. He backs up and says okay. " Yo Tatiana wake up there's bacon" I say to Tatiana. She slightly wakes up and says what. Then everyone laughs. " Wake up there's food" I say to her. She finally got up and then Everyone went upstairs to brush their teeth.

While I was waiting I made myself a plate of food and sat down on the couch. I played and episode of Black Mirror. Them some kissed my forehead. I look up and see that is was Zion. " What was that for" I question , " nothing" he responded with. Then he left to get food and he joined me in the couch. Then Everyone else came down and made themselves a plate of food and joined. " These pancakes are fire" Brandon says, " I know right" I say laughing. Then I guess Zion noticed my Tattoo because he asked, " I've never seen that before, when did you get it". " oh umm I got these yesterday with Tatiana." I say showing him my other tattoo. " Mine says you keep me safe, and Leila's says you keep me wild." Tatiana said. " Speaking of Tattoos Tatiana I'm getting another one wanna come with me" I ask her. " Ya sure" She reply's.

I finished my food and so did Zion so I said that I will take his plate. But he said that he will just come with me. So me and him go to the kitchen and I wash the dishes. " So why can't I come with you" Zion asked kissing my neck. I didn't want Zion coming because I was going to have it be a Surprise for him. " Well because I don't want you to see it yet" I reply with a smirk cuz I know that he is going to like it. I finish washing the dishes and put them on the drying rack. i walk away from him then, Zion pulls me by the waist towards him and kisses me. So I wrap my arms around his neck.

Nick and Austin walk in the kitchen and catch us. " Get a room" Austin says walking passed us. We stop kissing And Zion says, " okay" and he drags me upstairs to his room. He throws me on his bed and starts kissing me violently. " You know I have to get you back for last night" Zion says in between breath. " ya but not now" I say pushing him off. " come on" he says kissing my neck. " Nope I gotta go, when I come back maybe" I say with a smirk. I get up and go downstairs with Zion behind me.

" Tatiana you ready?" I ask her. " Ya but before we go I gotta talk to Zion" she says. " umm okay" I say confused. I sit on the couch and ask Edwin what that was about. " I don't know she said something about you not being heart broken again. Or something like that" Edwin says. I just nod. I knew exactly what She was doing but I didn't care.