uwu things

So I just feel super lonely and huggable so here's this.

-

-

Gerard's pov.

I slowly trudged up the concrete and checked my watch. The flashing red numbers read "11:43 PM." I sighed and fished for my keys from my coat pocket. I turned the knob and opened the door slowly.  Even though Frank had told me he was going to wait for me to get back from work, I didn't want to wake him up if he was asleep. 

So I shrugged off my jacket, put it on a hook on the plain beige walls, and kicked off my shoes. I plopped the keys on the counter and was about to turn around when I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. 

"Hey stranger," I felt Frank whisper in my ear. His voice was soft. 

"Hi Frank," I said placing my hands on his as he nuzzled the crook of my neck.

"I missed you," he fake pouted when I broke free from his grip and turned to face him. 

"Me too," I said and smiled at him, before taking him in my arms bridal style. He giggled and threw his arms around my neck.

I hurried over down the hallway and pushed open the bedroom door. I carefully sat down and he sprawled himself across my body.

Frank had his head on my shoulder and his arms never left my neck. I stroked his hair and I felt him smile. When he picked up his head a little from my shoulder, I tried to look him in the eyes but he playfully averted contact. I laughed and gently raised his chin with my index finger. He stuck his tongue out and I surprised him with a quick kiss. He immediately reacted and tried to kiss me back but I pulled away.

"Heyyy," he whined. 

I rolled my eyes and leaned in, kissing him softly. He hummed contently into my mouth and I pulled him closer, his lip ring making me shiver. He shifted his weight and propped himself up on his knees so he wouldn't crush me. Not that he would anyway, he was so tiny. 

I pulled away from the kiss and peppered his jaw with light pecks. He giggled and fell back next to me, curling himself into a ball. 

I wrapped my arms around his waist and propped my chin on the top of his head. Slowly, our breaths evened out and we fell asleep.

-

-

I hate this I'm sorry.