Author's Note

This idea had been bouncing around in my head for quite some time, so the crazy weather managed to erode the idea into a somewhat recognizable and viable shape (like my earth science analogy?). 

The thing about this story is that it'll probably always be ongoing. It's like a TV show. In fact, the first "episode" will even be titled "pilot" (which is what an initial episode is usually called in case you're wondering because I didn't know this until recently either). 

Please enjoy and I am always open to suggestion. Yes, YES PLEASE give suggestions or ideas I will need them!

-------

And I thought, maybe I should give a little guide thingy to the divisions of episodes?

Pilot Parts 1-5: The pilot episode! Danny is happy in his new, adult, non ghostly life, until an event forces him to go back into the business. Depicts his first (returning) adventure.

Panic! On the Highway, Car Trauma, Take Me Out At the Ball Game, No Shame in Chucking Vehicles, Strike for the Heart: Danny takes Jackson to a soccer game but they encounter a peculiar ghost with a vehicle fetish on the way who wreaks some havoc...

Life's Games, Drawing Conclusions, A Luxurious Trap, The Curious Case of the Ghost and the Bathtime: At the counselling office where Sam works as an ad designer, she gets pulled into a mystery: mass hallucination. But she may find out that maybe this hysteria has a ghostly culprit, and aims to solve this mystery while Danny is out searching for a potential ghost portal. 

Power Surge, A Disposition as Dry as Toast, Welcome to the Club, The Ghost Master and her Padawan: Danny has a little bit of trouble with his powers, a problem which only another Fenton can solve with some good old fashioned sparring! Expect some close calls.