Chapter 2 The Person

When everyone was once again Elizabeth heard something go past her tent.  Ahe turned on her flash light and got up.  " very funny Jacob", she said as she got up and went out of her tent. She got up and went to Jacobs tent, but Jacob was asleep. Then she saw something go past the trees.

Then she noticed it was a person. They made eye contact she that she has seen him before. Then that's when it clicks she realizes that her in the peraon went to school together. When they were in the 7th grade then went to his house. They were talking when Elizabeth noticed that she saw a match lying on the ground so  she asked if they still light it and he said no.

Later that night Elizabeth and him were playing with the math and lit it and that's when tragedy struck. His parents were sleep in the house caught fire by a leek in the gas pipe and caused it to catch fire. Ever since then he has wanted his  revenge on Elizabeth's for killing his parents,which she didn't. Elizabeth knew that she was in danger. She told others but they just laughed at her.  " Well i guess  that means the cookie monster is coming to get us. 

Wow you tell the most hilarious stories Elizabeth " Rosetta said in a dramatic way. Then maryleana said "what if she is telling us the truth what if this guy really is dangerous we have to go before he comes back. " but the rest of them except for Elizabeth  just laughed. This is why they with first to go.