Chapter 3 The Note

Later that night Elizabeth woke up. He found a note inside of the note it said " I will have your head as my trophy and your heart in a jar. I will love your blood on my hands and love hearing you scream as I repeatly stab you then burn your body." From you kbow who. Elizabeth was truly frightened, so she went for a wlk to think about the note that was given to her.

She decided to go tell her friends what happened but when she got back all of her friends where dead, but Jacob was missing where did he go. They have been brutally murdered. They have been stabbed burned and had there heads missing. Elizabeth could hardly recognize them. Elizabeth ran to her car and started driving then all of a suden she ran out of gas.

She got out of her car and ran to the nearest gas station. As she was walking she noticed a small cabin. She thought that she could tell them about whar had happend, and that maybe they could help. So she ran to thw cabin but when she got to the door of thw cabin it was already opened. " hello" she said but no one answered so Elizabeth went in anyway.

She looked all around the house but found that no one ways there. Then all of a sudden it went pitch black and then she heard the door slam. Then she saw candles leading up stairs. She followed the candles up stairs,the candles lead to a room up stairs so she opened up the door. What she found in the room was unremarkable.