Chapter 4 The Killing

What was on the room floods Matthews mom and dad. who? what? where? when? why? how? All these questions were going through her head when she felt someone's hand on her shoulder. "Remarkable isn't it, all these years I have been keeping them alive , ever since your stupid so call accident happened, I've been waiting for you to make a mistake waiting for you to fail". "No one can hear your cries,?and no one can hear you scream, your poor helpless friends can't help you why is that? oh yes I forgot I killed them." said Matthew. "what do you want from me? I know what I did was wrong, and I am sorry about what I did, I am sorry that I left you with so much pain, but please let me go home, I promise I won't tell anyone about this, I promise I won't tell anyone what you did, if you just let me go home".said Elizabeth.

" hmm let me see you leave a scratch on your body and you go tell leaving me in jail or I torture you and then kill you and feel good afterwards we're getting my revenge said Matthew then all of a sudden Elizabeth something cold and wet go down her neck then everything went pitch black. What elizabeth woke up she saw that she was tied up but a table, and she saw knives, gas, in a cable jumpers in and more."help! help!help!" elizabeth screamed. "like I said no one can hear you."said mathew.then he picked up a pocket knife amd pressed aginst  elizabeth legs "this is a my mom" he said as the quickly cut  elizabeths leg.

"Aaaaaaa" screamed elizabeth. Cold wet red blood filled out Elizabeth leg to leg throb with pain she couldn't believe this is happening to her, she knows what she did was bad, but not too bad for  someone to take her life.  Next matthew took some plyers im put them on her fingers if you start the record fingers one by one. "I am only going to do one hand at a time k i don't want to kill you to fast. " Elizabeth screamed and cried for her dear life, but as Matthew told her no one could hear her screams well he was wrong.  What elizabeth amd Matthew both didn't know was that one friends did get away and was heading straight towards   Matthews home with company. 

Matthew was done wroth elizabeth, for now. "So" said Matthew. " I had allot of fun, did you enjoy you pain as much as i did. " fuck you Mathew i hope you rot in hell." Said Elizabeth.  " I'll see you there" said Mathew. " I'll be back so we can finish our little game ok." Said Matthew. Then he went up stairs. Elizabeth heard someone or something."who is there." Said Elizabeth.  "Shhhhhh its me Jacob. " " What Jacob,  really i thought you were dead, what happened?." Said Elizabeth.  As Jacob untied Elizabeth he told her the story of how he escaped and couldn't help the others. "everyone was asleep I ran and Martin did too but I lost him the police are on their way". they a harried upstairs and follows the candles ,but then Elizabeth bump into someone "sorry Jacob" but when she turned around it wasn't Jacob.