The most unlikely hero (Meg x Dwight)

Since day one, Dwight had the hugest crush on Meg. Every time she was around he would grow nervous, butterflies would flutter in his stomach and his speech would become an absolute mess. Lately, he and Meg have been becoming closer and talking more, especially since these new killers and new trials. Things have been rough. He had seen how stressed she had become lately from the constant pressure of getting out and saving everyone she could every trial. When she couldn't, it took a toll on her and he could tell. This time around however, he would change rolls and become the most unlikely hero.

 The red forest. A perfect map for being sneaky if you could blend in... and if you didn't have a stupid killer. The group consisted of Meg, Dwight, David and Feng. Spawning in, Dwight was next to David and Feng, meaning poor meg was all alone out there by herself. Dwight's stomach instantly sunk and knotted up, his anxiety beginning to act up, worried for how she was, if she was okay, was she getting chased? His thoughts were interrupted when David yanked on his sleeve and pointed to a Gen that Feng was already half way done with. Dwight nodded and walked over and teamed up on the gen. Right before the gen went off, a beam of light shone off in the distance. Meg. She had managed to finish a gen pretty quickly. Probably found a tool box in a chest on her way there. Right when the trio was about to finish their second gen. an eerie chime of music went off and everyone instantly got behind some cover. Michael. However, looking around, he was nowhere to be found, meaning...

"Meg!" Dwight yelled as he bolted from his position and immediately went out to go and look for her. Little to his surprise there she was off in the distance, looping him around the small meat house. Meg was very athletic so running never bothered her. Right when she was about to vault through a window, the knife sliced itself into her flesh, causing her to yell in pain as she bolted away from the building. Another gen went off as Dwight's heart raced as his eyed widened, seeing the killer running straight for Meg. His mind raced as he tried to run in front of him, trying to cause a distraction, which he did for a split second when he pallet stunned the man. "Back off asshole!" Dwight yelled as he pulled out a flashlight and blinded the killer as he broke the pallet and began running towards the killer shack. No basement. Which meant it was in the main building. Michael huffed as he swung at Dwight, missing his swings multiple times which infuriated him. The eerie music went off once more, meaning he had gone up into tier three. He clicked his tongue as he hurried towards another pallet, stunning the killer and blinding him once more. This infuriated Michael as this low life, useless survivor was running his tier 3 out. The chase went on for about a good five or so minutes before Michael gave up and went to go find someone else.

"You've learned, Dwight." A familiar voice spoke as he looked up and saw Meg looking at him from up above on the roof next to a gen she was already half way done with. "Come on. Help me finish this will you?" Her voice was so soft and delicate, almost peaceful as he nodded and made his way upstairs and began helping her on the gen. He looked over and noticed that she was still bleeding from her last encounter. 

"No one healed you?"
"I haven't ran into anyone yet, I want all of us to get out so I've been focused on gens...why?"
"Come here. I got you."
"Dwight its fine I-"
"Meg, please..." There was some silence before the female nodded, allowing Dwight to tend to her wounds until she was back to her old self. 

"There, good as ne-" Before Dwight could finish his sentence, he felt himself being instantly downed, and directly in front of Meg. "Dwight!" She screamed as she jumped off of the building and made a run for it, Michael right on her as he reached out and grabbed her right form a window as she was vaulting through. "Let her go Michael!" Dwight yelled as he saw him completely ignore his pleas and dragged Meg to a hook on a hill. Once she was hooked he went back and grabbed Dwight who didn't get very far before he too, was put on a hook. Two more gens went off, Feng and David were holding this team together while Dwight was being the hopeless romantic he was and trying to save the one person he has ever cared for in his whole life. He saw Meg attempting to get off until he yelled over.