4} serious??

Yoongi couldn't believe his eyes. He blinked a few times and looked back at his phone screen.

This can't be true?! No! No! No!

His mind was filled with questions and Taehyung didn't know what was happing so he just snapped the phone out of Yoongi's hand. His eyes widened just as Yoongi's did. Yoongi had a blank expression and that could mean 2 things : he either didn't care or he is actually freaking out on the inside and you could bet it was the second option.

'Shooky-' Before Taehyung could say anything Yoongi already got up and took his phone to leave the bakery. He called his manager who explained him everything and booked him the fastest flight back to Korea. Taehyung just stayed there waiting for Jungkook and Namjoon to come back so he could tell them what happend. He understood what yoongi had to do and that's why he didn't move from his place.

Yoongi quickly got back to his hotel room and was more then relieved to see it was empty. Although he kinda hoped the younger was still here. He took all his belongings and left to go to the airport.

On the plane he listened to music, wrote some lyrics and slept. He also though about what he saw on the internet and was wondering how it could have happend.

˜"*°•.   .•°*"˜

'You want me to what?!' Hoseok yelled at his secretary. He too had seen the article on the internet and he wasn't to happy about it.

Apparently one of dispatches men followed Yoongi whilst he was on his vacation. The man was in the club and captured everything, which means: Yoongi making out with Hoseok and them leaving the party. The boys were both wearing coincidental rings that looked similar and dispatch being dispatch published an article saying that the 2 were engaged.

Hoseok's secretary said that he should play along and after a few months they could break the engagement off. It was either that or Yoongi could lose his job. You could say Hoseok wasn't to happy with that idea, it meant the black haired male couldn't fuck as much as he wanted.

Hoseok wasn't ultimately against the idea tho, because he likes the elder. Not like like but he just likes his presence and he likes teasing him. He also enjoyed their fuck session more than usual. To get things straight Hoseok wouldn't mind it if he had to pretend he was engaged to Min Yoongi if it meant he could keep his job. However said male was a different story...

˜"*°•.   .•°*"˜

'You can't be fucking serious! Pleas tell me you're joking!' Yoongi on other hand was freaking out. No way in hell was he going to pretend an engagement with a very good looking, extremely good dancer with a beautiful smile and a huge cock. Hoseok seemed perfect, too perfect.

'Sir why would I be joking? Besides Jung Hoseok already accepted the deal and your job is on the game', Yoongi's secretary told the male. His eyes widened in disbelief. How could the younger accept the deal just like that??

'Now you have to be fucking kidding me!' Yoongi said. He just didn't want to forcefully marry someone he for one doesn't know and doesn't love. He should have been more careful. He leaned back in his chair and sighed.

The thought of living with the younger didn't pleas the dark brown haired male. Sure Hoseok seemed nice but also extremely cocky and full of himself which is the complete opposite of Yoongi. But it wasn't as if Yoongi had a choice, so with pain in his heart he finally agreed to the deal.

'I'm so goingt to regret this"

˜"*°•. .•°* "˜˜"*°•. .•°* "˜

Unedited -3-
Anygays this is going to be fun ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Kisses from nia <3