5} 4 days

It has been nearly 2 weeks since the couple was pretending to be engaged. They still lived in their own houses, not wanting to rush things seen as they would break the engagement off in a couple of weeks. However both males were surprisingly well cooperating. Yoongi was wrong about Hoseok. He still was cocky and sometimes a brat but he also managed to make Yoongi feel as if someone cared about him.

For example: Hoseok would send Yoongi good morning and night texts which made the elders heart warm up every time. After photo shoots the younger would pick him up and take him out for dinner. Occasionally Yoongi would spend the night at Hoseok's and they would kiss and cuddle all night whilst drifting off to dreamland. They seemed like an actual couple. Both males haven't had the courage to tell the other they actually liked being together and that they missed each other when they weren't together. Hoseok was going back to Canada for a dancing contest for 4 days which upset both off them but they played it cool.

Yoongi did drop Hoseok off at the airport. He claimed it was so the press wouldn't suspect something, but in reality he just wanted to be as long with Hoseok as possible.

'Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'll miss you Min Yoongi', Hoseok said. He was about to enter his private jet. Yoongi giggled shyly which Hoseok found adorable.

'I'll miss your annoying ass too Jung Hoseok', the elder finally said back. Those words spread some kind of warmth in Hoseok's chest. They gave each other a hug both not wanting to let go but they had too. They shared a kiss and they melted into the kiss neither of them wanted to break the kiss but their lungs said otherwise. The younger entered the plane and waved Yoongi goodbye who waved back and made his way to his car.

˜"*°•.   .•°* "˜

4 days went by slow, well according to Yoongi and Hoseok. They missed each other so much. Hoseok didn't stop sending good morning and goodnight texts and they even called each other a couple of times. Yoongi even stayed at Hoseok's house because he missed the younger so much.

On the fourth day Yoongi woke up with his phone beeping indicating he had got a text. His face held a big smile when he saw who it was.

Hobi🙊
Good morning kitten~
Hope you slept well! Finally coming back today! See ya at the airport!
Kisses <3

Kitten😽
Good morning hobi, slept pretty well.
Who even said I'm coming to pick you up? ;)

Hobi🙊
Well if you won't come I'll be very upset and you don't want that now, do you? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kitten😽
Ugh, your right :( See you at the airport!
Kisses <3

Yoongi had this dumb smile on his face the whole morning. Hoseok was only arriving at noon, so it left the older with enough time to prepare himself.

For what? I hear you ask.

Well Yoongi is finally going to tell Hoseok how he feels about him and that, my friends, scares the shit out of him. Luckily he was free that day.

Yoongi felt anxious, because he was confessing for gods sake, but he also felt happy because he was seeing his sunshine again. The whole ride to the airport was he going over and over the words he would use to confess. Once he saw the private jet of Hoseok he instantly smiled.

When Hoseok saw Yoongi's car pull up he got  out of the plane. When their eyes met they instantly rushed up to each other and they get caught in a tight hug, showing the other just how much they missed them. They shared a passionated kiss full of emotion, they pulled away still looking each other in the eye fondly when Hoseok said:

'Oh how I've missed you, my beautiful kitten'

˜"*°•.   .•°* "˜˜"*°•.   .•°* "˜

Lmao this chapter sucks, but o well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Anygays leave a comment and a vote if u want!
Have a wonderful day/night and
Kisses from nia <3