new job

Riele's POV

I get up from bed tired and go take a shower I pack my hair in a messy bun and I wear a big black top and a blue plain jeans and my flat shoe and then I put my glasses on and picks my black handbag.

I'm back in la again had to move for this new job creators edge my friend Lizzy says the boss is looking for an assistant and is paying twenty thousand dollars who won't take that job I'm heading for the interview right now.

I opened the door and walked out and locked the door and placed in deep in my flower vase then I entered my black Camry car and with the address Lizzy gave me I head there and payed the man and entered inside the company I meet the receptionist and realizes it's Lizzy.

"Lizzy it's been so long oh my gosh no way"

"OMG riele your here your just in time I wish I could talk more but the boss will be here in any minute and he hates people that are late'so you better hurry we'll talk later"

I smile and head to the elevator men it kinda took like three minutes how huge is this place immediately I'm at the first floor I walked out and head to his office

Luckily his door was open so I went in and sat inside waiting for my boss. He hates people that comes late hope he's not like my mean ass hole boss

"Miss downs"

I quickly get up and turn to face my boss.

"Good morning sir"

"A pleasure to meet you too miss downs" he smirks "I taught I recognize that bouncy curls anywhere riele downs"

I look closer to my boss and he looked familiar but could it be

"Jace?"

"Yes that is my name"

I stand still staring at my childhood friend he looks way huge freakingly tall, musculine.

"Is that no it's you"

I frown at how tall he is compared to how short I am

"When did you get this tall not that you weren't talk but your really tall"

"I can see your still nerdy as ever"

I stuck out my tongue

"And childish" he chuckled

"Boy and I taught I'll never see you again since you moved"

"And still sassy as ever"

I rolled my eyes

"Your eyes Will get stuck like that one day If you don't stop that"

"Oh haha still annoying as ever" I say

"Oh common you missed me"

He says as he spread his hands open and I hugged him

"Now can we start the interview" I say

"Oh please your riele I know you there's nothing you have ever done wrong even if done wrong you make sure you do it again and get it right I know everything about you"

"Still know how to use your words huh quit the charmer"

"Whatever you say m- Lady may I"

He held my hand went on one knee and kissed it

"Still the same old jace huh" I giggled

"Aww I missed those giggles when I start chasing you and catch you and start tickling you and you erupt in giggles"

"You just had to bring up the past didn't you"

"You can take the day off today we're gonna go catch up baby girl"

"Hey your still calling me that I told right since I was six to stop calling me that" I say

"Remember the names I call you baby Bambi, baby doll, princess, curly, rie bear, Rie bae, chocolate, doll face, babe cutie let's not forget shortie. He smirks

Oh he's playing that game fine

"I remember mine"

"No no"

"Jacey, Jay Jay, jaybae, Jacey poo, Jace face, Jay jay boo boo bear, Blondie.

He pouts

"Why did you say it" he says

"You started it" I say

"Damn your still childish"

"I'm not childish"

"Awe you still look like a cute little baby I remember when we were little how tiny you where still haven't changed baby face"

He takes of my glasses

"Baby face, awe baby rie why do you even wear this I know they're not medicated"

"Because I want to"

"Not for long chocolate you see part of the deal involves you being on TV and your not dressing like this"

"Why am I gonna be on TV"

"Because your my assistant so you'll also be on TV with me for meetings and stuff .................. Aaaand your also my fake girlfriend"

"What?" I shreiked

He scratches his neck

"didn't see that coming huh"

"Wait why"

"Uhm because I need more popularity and people have been saying stuff's like do you have a girlfriend is there any one in your life meh meh meh and stuff so I need one and your not dressing like that"

I roll my eyes

This is gonna be a long day