meeting the Normans

Riele's POV

"I don't know if I can do this I mean what if I embarrass myself what if they don't approve of me maybe this was a terrible mistake"

"It wasn't a mistake Riele plus my parents love you ok so just calm down and don't fumble"

He held me out of the car. I'mmediately we entered inside he told me to sit on the sofa.

I sat on the sofa before noticing him stare at me.

"What" I said.

"Something is not right about you" he sighed.

"I knew it" I gasped "is it me" I said nervous.

He quickly yanked of my hair bun's letting my curl's fall.

"Wow so beautiful" he said

"Thanks" I blushed

"Oh there they are" I heard a feminine voice speak.

"Good day ma'am, good day sir" I greeted

"Oh Jace is this the girl you keep talking about come closer let me see you" Mrs Norman spoke.

I came closer to Mrs Norman.

"Hi Mrs Norman"

"Oh my God Riele you didn't tell me it was you last time we met you where a lot different from now.

"Yes I know"

"So this is the woman your settling in with" Mrs Norman asked

I swear I nearly choked I almost forgot about that.

"Why yes mother"

I noticed him lean giving me a peck on the cheek. My cheeks flushed but thank goodness for my skin colour. His lips felt warm on my cheeks.

"So mum how have you and dad been"

"Oh we've been on I guess I'm just happy about the fact you guys are ready to settle"

"Oh yes ma sorry can I see the restroom"

"Oh yes of course Riele jace can show you the way" she spoke so happily.

"Thank you ma'am" I smiled as I got up and felt Jace arm wrapped around my waist as he led me out of the living room to the restroom.

"You shy" he asked and I blushed.

"N-no" I blushed

"Did I make you uncomfortable back there because I was gonna tell you about it we where gonna have to act lovey dovey out there and you know if we don't kiss I don't think people will buy it"

"Yeah I- i know" I said shyly.

"Ok I'll be waiting for you in the living room"