Transformation

Riele's POV

"Jace where are we going" I asked jace when he was driving.

"You'll see" he keeps driving then he stops at a very big place with lovely decorations.

"Get down" he says and I did he opens the door and we both walk in. Then OMG I saw frankinie grande Ariana's twin.

"Norman long time no see what brings you here"

"I need you to help me out with her"

He pushes me closer to frankinie.

"Oh honey you could have done better than this but don't worry in a few minutes you'll be looking glam" he claps his hands and jumps then hops away.

"What is wrong with that guy" I say and jace chuckles and frankini walks closer to us.

"All ready" he pulls me to a chair.

"Ok sit" i obey and sit then some of his workers came and applied some stuff on my legs then they put something like a tape on my leg. "Would this hurt" I asked one of his workers

"Very" she responds and I didn't get to finish because they took it off and I screamed and got out of the chair but jace stopped me.

"Relax" jace says

"Are you crazy didn't you see that" I asked

****

"Now what" I asked frankinie

"Honey you don't need those" he said pointing at my clothes. He claps his hands twice and called someone"Jenna"

The next thing I know they are lots of  clothes I'm trying out. I tried all and they kept them in shopping bags and jace bought those many clothes for me. They cost ten thousand dollars. Jace brought out a short black long skirt with a slit exposing my right legs and a black lace top and a black heel shoe and gave me to wear those I wore it but it was uncomfortable.

"These are uncomfortable jace"

"No they are perfect"

"You just need one more spark" frankinie says

And he takes me to a chair and they're lots of make up stuff's then some of his workers start applying for me make up on my face. He applied purple lipgloss on my lips and black eyeshadow on my eyes and fixed some eyelashes on me and applied nail polish on my nails and on my foot nails also. Then he straightened my hair.

"You look lovely" frankinie says 

I stared at my self in the mirror. "Whoa I look like a rainbow threw up on me"

"No you look perfect" jace says

Jace bought some make up kit for me.

"Jace I look weird"

"No you don't"

I picked my glasses but jace grabbed it and broke it.

"You don't need that" he throws it away.

"New me here I come"