hard break up

Riele's POV

I'm so glad I'm in LA again I'm meeting up with my boyfriend today. He got a job in la last month and all we did was video chat. He said he'll visit but he never did because work got in the way now I can see him today. We are meeting at Starbucks.

I put on this

And I head outside the street posting a pic of me in la.

I head to Starbucks and I get sitted on the chair. Then a waiter walks up to me.

"Good day ma'am do you want anything"

"Oh sure a chocolate fraccupino please"

"Yes ma'am"

The waiter gives me the chocolate fraccupino.

"Thank you"

"Your welcome ma'am"

I paid him and he walks away

Ten boring minutes later

I see my boyfriend walk in with a girl with blonde hair who waits for him at the door.

He walks over to me and sits on the chair.

"Your ten minutes late"

"Oh right I'm uh sorry I guess" he keeps a dull face

"What ever Justin I missed you"

"Yah um I uh I need to tell you something"

"Ok?"

"I um don't think we should um be together anymore"

"Why did I do something wrong?"

"No but I'm not in love with you anymore I um your boring you don't dress nice and I developed feelings for someone else and um she's pregnant I mean you never even let me touch you-"

"Oh I see so now your dating someone else huh ok no problem"

"Your ok with it" he says a little happy

"No I'm not" I slapped him

"And I'm glad we're over you are so boring and we don't talk again like we used to but you don't know what you missed dick" I poured him my chocolate fraccupino

And then I walk out of the door and his mistress stopped me.

"What the hell did you do to my man"

"If you don't get out of my way I could hurt that thing you call your baby in there" I pointed at her tummy and she gasped and moved away and I smirked and walked away.

_-_+_-_/

I head off to work and when I get to the office I sit on my chair and place my head on the table covering my face and crying.

Flashback

"Hey judge can we hang"

"Um no sorry I have work to do"

"We hardly hang out anymore"

"Look I don't have time for this" read

"Really your leaving me on read"

Flashback over

I felt someone tap me and I turned around and saw jace looking concerned.

"Umm hey are you ok"

"Yes yes I am" I say wiping my tears

"What happened why are you crying"

"It it um (sighs) it's nothing"

"Oh common I know that's not true anytime you're like this I know someone hurt you because you are always angry when someone annoyed you but you crying ok tell me who hurt you"

"It um it's my boyfriend well ex boyfriend he said I'm boring and he was cheating on me and he um broke up with me when we decided to visit at Starbucks"

"Why would someone do that"

"His name is Justin Bruce"

"Um Justin you say black hair? Like 5:9 feet tall"

"Yes"

"He works for me I could get him fired in a second"

"No! No need"

"Riele he has been using you the whole while think about it you what does he say when you call him"

"He says he has work"

"Honestly that guy closes early at times he is off duty on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday Maybe when you call and this work he says he's doing is actually with another girl so should i fire him or not"

It pissed me out that he's been doing this.

"Fire him!"

"Just what I taught"

He picks his telephone and calls Justin

"Justin report to my office right now"

"On it sir"

Jace hangs up and two minutes later I see the door open and I see Justin walk in he flinched when he sees me and I just had a satisfied smirk on my face.

"Sir what ever she told you sir don't believe her-"

"Your fired" jace interrupts him

"But sir i-"

"This is my assistant and you dare use her right pack your stuff and get out or else I'll call the security"

"This isn't over bitch" Justin yells at me

He storms away

"Bye bye (sighs) first class dick head" I say annoyed

Jace chuckles

"Riele you remember what we talked your not gonna have to keep dressing um ... Nerdy"

"Yah I know"

"I'm taking you somewhere today"

"Ok where"

"To a friend's place get ready for a transformation"