the female alpha

NOT EDITED!!!!!

[ hajj hajj a new story idea of me,, I know,, I have many stories to finish and I will do,, some day,, o_O So i hope you will enjoy the new idea of my story and I wrote it on my tablet and don't know if it turns out right,, So please bear with it,, Anyway I stop the talking and go read it, let me know if you like it,, please enjoy,, and don't forget to vote, fan, comment, and that kind of stuff,, love me,,]

prologue

I was five years old when my dad took me with him to the meeting of the other alphas and beta's. Our pack was called moonlflower pack. My dad named it like this because my mom loves this kind of flower.

When we got there all the other people with their kids looked at me and the beta's daughter. I really felt out of place somehow. I took my dad's hand and he looked down at me and smiled.

"Don't worry, Lex. Everything will be alright"

"You think daddy?"

"Of course"

A woman walked over with her son, who was about my age, and greeted my dad and his beta. The boy looked at me and smiled. I got shy and hide behind my dad's leg. Emma, the beta's daughter, took my hand and smiled. My dad told us to go and play with the other children and walked away with the woman and his beta.

"Kyle" the boy said.

"Lexy" i said back with a small voice.

We didn't talk much and played with the others. After a few hours we left and headed back home to mom.

A few years later our pack was attacked by rogues. Most of pack was slaughtered. Emma, Thomas, Tess and I were the only ones who was left.

My name is Lexy Chains, eighteen and I am "The female alpha"

[so let know if you like it!!! I realy can use some comment,, cover is coming soon,,]