Chapter 3

[Enjoy!! Vote, comment, share, fan]

I felt cold, scared, uncomfortable and not complete. I slowly opened my eyes and saw the celling of my room. My eyes scanned the room and I started to think when and how I got home. I could remember that I was out in the forest and passed out against someones chest, I think. Only thinking about that make my wolf... happy?

There was a knock on my door and it opened. Helena got in and smiled at me. I smiled back and ordered myself to sit.

''How are you feeling?'' She asked with worry in her voice.

''A little bi cold but.... Okay'' I said and she passed me a cup of coffee.

''Here, maybe this will warm you up. What were doing out in the woods? and in the rain? Lucky that My son found you'' She said and grabbed a chair.

''I... I... don't know. I was said. I told Tess the truth and the became mad at me. I don't know what came over me. She is never mad at me and I....''

''It okay, sweetheart. You don't have to explain. I know it can be hard on little children when they know that there parents are dead''. She said and looked at me. ''I lost mine at a age of seven. Car crash. Lived with my aunt and uncle until I met Joel'' And she started to shine. True love. How beautiful.

Helena stood up and told me to take a shower and come down for breakfast. Wait did she said her son found me and brought me here? Oh well I will see him when I get downstairs. I took my last sip of coffee and got out of bed. My new cloths were still in the bags and I pulled out some. I made my way tot the shower and turned it on.

I stripped out my cloths and trow them in the trash. My eyes stopped at the mirror and I looked at myself. My eyes were red and puffy from all the crying. I shook my head and got in the shower and let it wash away my coldness and worries.

A few minutes later I was dressed up in a black skinny and red shirt. I grabbed my new all stars and slipped them on. Pulled my hair in a tail and opened the door. I walked down stairs towards the kitchen and saw Tess sitting there. She looked at me and turned away from me. It made my heart cry. I took a seat and Helena placed some pancakes in front of me. Tess was done and told Helena that she was of too Aurora.

Emma entered the room and saw me sitting. She took a seat next to me and placed an hand on my back.

''Give her some time. You did a good thing. You should have done that from the start'' She told me and I shoot her a look.

''You are not the one who can order me around, Emma you got that'' I said in a strong voice. I did not higher my voice or made it louder. Emma Nodded and took of. I let out a sigh and stood up. I placed my stuff in the sink and walked to the living room when I bumped into someone.

''I'm sorry'' A high voice said and I looked at a girl. Short blond hair, with a soft curl. Brown eyes shinned into my dark blue ones.

''Not it's okay. I wasn't paying attention'' I said and plastered a smile on my face.

''I'm Abby'' And she held out a hand.

''Lexy'' I said and took hers to shake it.

''Abby'' I heard a low voice call from behind me. I spun around and met the eyes of a boy. I looked into his brown/green eyes and felled my wolf howl. He was also looking at me with wide eyes and somehow in shock.

''Kyle'' Abby said and walked over to him and pulled him in a kiss. My wolf growled and looked away.

''Hey babe'' He said to Abby and looked at me. ''Good too you alive, I was the one who found you'' He smiled and felt my heart melt.