chapter 2

[ So here is chapter 2. Enjoy!! Let me know if you like it!! Fan, vote comment!!]

The feeling of softness over my body, wanted me to stay still. Just laying here made me forget. Forget about that one horrible night in my whole life. Only thinking about it makes me feel broking inside. My pack was everything to me. It was something I was proud of and it would all me mine one day. After I found my mate.

But things turned out different then planned for me. Everything what was planned and build up, was gone. Burned to ashes and could not be replaced. My mind, body and heart were beyond repair and would not heal anytime soon. And when it would heal, scares and memories will follow me.

''Sis!'' I heard a small, cute and soft voice.

I turned and felt the softness care my skin. I slowly opened my eyes and saw sunbeams throug the curtain. A small hand patted my head.

''Come sis! breakfast is ready!'' She chirped.

''I'll be right there'' I said and got up to sit position.

Tess nodded and walked out of the room. I looked for my cloths and got them on. I looked down and say how dirty they were. The pair of cloth I wore now were the only things I got left. I didn't had time to grab some other stuff. While running a hand trough my hair I walked out of the room. A smell of fresh bread hit my noise.

When I got down, the others were already eating. Tess was sitting with Thomas and Emma looked up towards me.

''Lex!'' She stood up and walked over to me. She pulled me in a hug and felt something warm on my shoulder.

''Emma? What's wrong?'' I said and looked in question at Thomas, who pulled up his shoulders. I took her hand and walked with her to the living room and closed the doors behind me. ''Emma please tell me what happened''

''I can't do it''

''Do what?''

''Lie too Tess. Every time I see her happy and smiling, I feel my chest tighten. When I hear her say of when mom and dad are calling them back. I need to leave the room. You need to tell her the truth, Lex'' She said and looked me in the eye with tears.

I knew how she felt. When I saw Tess so happy this morning, I felt a pang in my chest. I also hiurt me to lie to her. I always promised mom that I would never lie to her. I promised her to be a good big sister.

I was still looking at Emma, but stayed silence.

''Lex, if you don't tell her I will. I give you to tomorrow'' And with that Emma walked away.

I followed her and looked at the smiling Tess, who was eating her piece of bread happy. I took a seat in front of her and she looked at me.

''Sis? When does mom and dad call us?'' She said and I eyed Emma in the corner of my eye.

''I don't know, Tess. Now eat your breakfast and go see if there are other out there to play with you'' I said and took a bite of my breakfast.

We eat further in silence. After we were done, I cleaned up and took a seat at the table again, while resting my head in my hands and let out a sigh. Thomas and Emma were outside looking after Tess.

''Are you alright?'' A familiar voice said behind me. I turned and saw Sam standing there.

''Yeah I'm fine'' I said and pulled up a smile.

''So what are your plans for today?'' He said and took a seat in front of me.

''I don't know. I was thinking of going to buy some cloths and stuff. Because everything is....'' I drifted of.