Comission for Myrafantasy

HEY HO TWINKLES!

So! Y'all probably remember the chapter in which I posted the commission Myra did for me! And bc I think, that every commission needs some kind of payment I just thought to myself: "Why not draw her a commission too?"

So I told her just that, when I gave her my commsission.

Uhm... And yes, I did say I'm probably gonna post it yesterday evening. But I was just soo tired from work that it just kinda knocked me out😂 But! As soon as I woke up this morning I went straight to work!

Myras style is based on manga/anime. And as y'all know: I kinda gave up on the whole crisp linework idea😂. Yes, I do draw animals with a defined black outline, but my drawings of humams are made completely with pens. I just love the warmth and softness of the effect! (Well... I think I am still not doing it right but I'm trying😂)

But for this piece I had something slightly different in mind. And despite the fact, that I kinda gave up on black linework when drawing humans, I did just that. I wanted to mimic Myras style as much as possible!

And I really hope, you like it Myra!

(I still suck at backgrounds, so I gave her some extra thicc outlines instead) Btw my cat stepped on the wet paint and therefore there's a stain on the bottom between her legs😂😅 sorry

The original. If you're interested in all the pictures she made you can easily find all the drawings in her book: "Meine Manga Bilder 2"

-The MD