Chapter 15 Volume 5 The Finale: Part 1

Two days later
Zack (POV)
Leo invited us to come to Haven tonight. He sent the letter yesterday. It was really weird the way he wrote though. Right now I'm flying overhead the group.
Zack (telepathic talk)- Cas
Cas- Yeah. I know. We're possibly walking into a trap.
Zack (telepathic talk)- I was just considering that. I don't want it to be that but it's a possibility.
Cas- Just be on your guard.
Zack (telepathic talk) Got it.
We make it to the academy and enter the main lobby where we see Lionheart. I fly up and land in the rafters to listen in.
Leo- Why Hello. Thank you for uh...coming. There seems to be more of you than last time.
Ethan- You got a problem with that?
Leo- Uh no sir.
Qrow- You know what they say, the more the merrier. So what's going on with the council.
Leo- Why did you bring your weapons?
Zack *mind*- Why did you bring yours?
Qrow- What? Leo we're huntsmen.
Leo- Of course of course. Sorry. Haven't had my evening coffee.
Qrow- Leo it's nice to see you but we got work to do. Are we getting support from the council or not?
Yang- Mom?
Zack *mind*- Raven?!
Qrow shoots near me and a Raven flys down. To my surprise it transforms into Raven Branwen and she stands next to Leo.
Zack *mind*- Well that's something you don't see everyday.
Ruby- Raven.
Nora- They...They really are magic.
Raven takes off her helmet.
Raven- If you're going to shoot me then shoot me. That was insulting.
Qrow- What are you doing here?!
Raven- I could ask you the same thing. You've been scheming little brother. Planning to attack your own sister.
She walks down the stairs and stands in front of the angel fountain.
Qrow- Leo! What have you done!!
Raven- Leo did what any sane person would do in his position. He looked at all the information he had in front of him, accessed the situation, and made a decision. And it seems you all have too.
Qrow- You have the spring maiden.
Raven- I do.
Qrow- Then hand her over and let's work together. We can beat Salem.
Raven- All that time spying for Ozpin and you still have no idea what you're dealing with. There is no beating Salem even with that demon partner of yours!!
Qrow- He's long gone!! He ain't coming here!!
Raven- Damn it. Damn you Qrow.
Ruby- You're wrong Raven. We've done things that most would say are impossible. I know the only reason we were able to do it is because we didn't do it alone. We had people to teach us. We had each other. Work with us. At least I know we'll have a better chance if we work together. Please?
Raven- You sound just like your mother.
Raven creates a portal and a fireball fires out and hits Ruby sending her back. Cinder, Mercury, Emerald, and some other girl comes through the portal. I smile internally.
Cinder- Hello boys and girls.
Ruby- Cinder.
Mercury- C'mon guys. Is that any way to treat your old friends?
Qrow- Everybody stay calm.
The doors to the building open and a big husky man comes in and closes the door.
Hazel- The Whitefang is prepping the demolition and securing the school grounds.
Zack *mind*- That means Adam is here.
Weiss- This was all just a trap?
Ren- It appears so.
Qrow- Raven, how long have you been with them?
Cinder- Awh don't take it personally little bird. Your sister was a recent addition. The lion on the other hand. Entrance into the Vytal festival was a real treat. Leonardo has been sending Salem all sorts of information for a very very long time. Isn't that right professor?
Leo- Stop it.
Qrow- It was you. You sit on the Mistral council. You had information on every huntsman and huntress in the kingdom. You gave it all to her.
Leo- I
Qrow- O couldn't find any of them besides Ethan because you let her kill them.
Cinder- Don't bet yourself up about it Lionheart. I'm sure Tyrian and Hazel would've found them on their own eventually.
Jaune- What is wrong with you?! How can you be so broken inside?! To take so many lives and then come here and rub in our faces like it's something to be proud of?!!
Nora- Jaune.
Jaune- All with that damn smile on your face!!!
Everyone draws their weapons.
Zack (telepathic talk) Ok.
Cas- You ready?
Zack (telepathic talk) Yeah. Let's do this.
I teleport away.
Ruby (POV)
Qrow- Everybody stay calm.
Jaune- I'm gonna make you pay for what you did!!! You here me!!!
Qrow- Kid!!
Jaune- Well?!!! Say something!!!!!
Cinder- Who are you again?
Jaune rushes Cinder and Cinder conjures a sword. Before they could clash the room turns dark red.
Ruby- What the?
Cinder- What's going on?
Dante- Is it Raven?
Raven- It ain't me.
The group begins to vibrate like an earthquake.
Mercury- The Hell is going on?!
Suddenly a massive red symbol appears on the floor

Mercury- The Hell is going on?!Suddenly a massive red symbol appears on the floor

Leo- What is that?!!!
Qrow *mind*- So you finally decided kid.
The symbol glows brighter. Out of the symbol rises a massive gate.
Ruby- Wait I've seen this gate before!! It's Hell's Gate!!
The gate slowly opens up. First nothing comes out then we all hear a massive roar that shakes the building. Out comes this freakin humongous snake and someone is riding it.

The gate and symbol fades away and the person jumps down off the snake

The gate and symbol fades away and the person jumps down off the snake. I recognize him as that masked friend of Qrow.
Zack (POV)
The snake hisses at all the bad guys.
Zack- Relax Cesar. It's ok. You can hurt them in a bit ok.
I turn to the bad guys.
Zack- Well look what we have here. Everyone who needs an ass beating and killing are all right here in one place.
Raven- Hello my dear.
Cinder- So you finally decided to show yourself. Who are you?
Zack- Hello Cindy.
Cinder- Only Zack called me that. You're not him imposter.
I remove my mask so she can hear my regular voice. I stuff my mask in my jacket pocket.
Zack- You mean to tell me you don't recognize me?
Everyone in the room besides Qrow gasps.
Cinder- No way!! Kai and I killed you!!! How can you still be alive!!!!
Zack- I would tell you but (Unsheathes Demon Dragon) you won't alive long enough to hear it.
RWYNJRED- Zack?!!
I turn my head to them.
Zack- Hey guys. Long time no see.
Author: Guess who's back. Back again. Yeah he's back. Back again. Spectacular grand entrance for Zack as he's back in the land of the living. Who's ready for some fighting because I know I am.