43|Wedding ceremony {edited}

Marriage a beautiful thing that joins two hearts into one that's how I see it anyways. Hope y'all enjoy :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 When we got there guards literally pushed away reporters as we fought our way through. Me, Rose and Lexi all went to the bridal room.

"Hiya, Joy, Mina." Lexi went and hugged them both.

"Y/n, Rose so glad you guys are here thank you for designing my dream dress! I'm actually scared to put it on." We went and hugged her not soon after I felt someone hugging my leg.

"Y/n unnie! Where is my hug?"She pouted. I scooped her into my arms.

"How about some tickles too." I gently tickled her belly.

"Unnie stop it." I stopped and put the cute little angle down. "Play with me unnie."

"Sorry, Mina but I'm gonna help mummy now I'll play with you later."

"Promise?"

"Yes, I promise my angle." I smiled at her.

"You girls get changed and then help me put this on." Joy said while pointing at her dress.

We quickly got changed the dresses were beautiful. I hadn't seen then as I had been making Joy's dress. I was so glad it fit perfectly they had gotten the right size.

 I was so glad it fit perfectly they had gotten the right size

We went and helped Joy put on her dresses. "My stylist and make-up artist were on their way and the car broke down," Joy started passing around, "Omg this is a disaster, what should I do?"

"Me and Y/n can help I can do your hair just show me the design," Rose said as looked at me and I nodded at her.

"Ye, I'll do your make-up, do you have your kit?" I said

"Ye I do, since some products give me rashes," She replied.

"Lexi do me a favour look after Mina." Joy said looking at Mina looking for someone to play with.

"Ye sure." Lexi picked Mina up gently and sat down with her on the sofa and put something for her to watch on her phone.

After 30 minutes, I & Rose were finished. Joy looked stunning from head to toe.

 Joy looked stunning from head to toe