Intro

Volleyball practice had just ended. Everyone was cleaning up while Ushijima continued to practice his killer serves.

Tendō stood by the gym door and watched, his water bottle close to his lips. Watching the super ace practice entertained him. He loved watching the sweat drip off Ushijima's forehead, the way his shirt clung to his chiseled muscles.

At first Tendō thought nothing of it when he watched him. But, the more intently he watched, the more he learned about himself... And Ushijima.

Watching the ace was like watching music, Tendō thought. The way he controlled his body and was able to command the ball the way he wanted to. It excited Tendō... a lot.

Reon noticed Tendō staring again and slapped him on the back, causing Tendō to almost drop his water bottle.

"You're doing it again," Reon chuckled. "I'm sure you're creeping him out."

Tendō rubbed the back of his neck and faced Reon.
"I don't even think he notices."

Giving a shrug in response, Reon turned away and walked towards the club room.

"Hey," Tendō shouted before Ushijima picked up another ball. "It's getting late, Wakatoshi-kun."

Ushijima stopped and looked up at Tendō, sweat rolling down his jutting cheek bones.
Mesmerized by the image, Tendō visibly gulped as he clutched his water bottle tighter.