Tendō

Feeling Ushijima's body tense underneath mine almost sent me over the edge. I felt as if I held power over him, and that excited me.

I'm tired of holding back.

Pulling away, his eyes fluttered open. His face was flushed red and his breathing was heavy.

Chuckling at the beautiful sight of a flustered Ushijima, I softly asked him, "Why do you look so disappointed?"

Swallowing an inhale, his voice croaked.
"I-I uh, I was enjoying that."

"Oh?"

He gave me a slow nod before turning his face away from me. He obviously looked embarrassed.

Kawaii.

Gently placing my hand on his cheek, I leaned down and licked his jawline before sinking my teeth into his skin. His body twitched and his big hands wildly ran around on my shoulder blades. Grasping the back of my shirt, I felt it rise and the hot palm of his big hand touch my bare skin.

My lips pressed against his again, but softer this time. I needed to calm him back down before I lost too much control and became overly aggressive.

"God," I moaned into his mouth before pulling away. "You don't know how long I've been wanting to do this."

"Then, why don't yo—" he was cut off by my teeth sinking into his Adam's apple. Quietly gasping, he pushed my face closer to his neck.
Getting the hint, I took the skin into my mouth and sucked, sure to leave a bruise.

"Why don't I what?" I chuckled as my lips pulled away from his neck.

"Show me," He snickered, only to have it cut short with another bite to his throat. "S-Satori~" He moaned into my ear, and that's when I snapped.