Aunt Carol?

~Nat's pov~
"WhAt" is all I managed to get out "Carol is an aunt?" I asked shocked " yea, I'm starting to think she didn't tell anyone about me" she said before saying "where's the kitchen, I'm starving" I started walking and she knew that I was leading the way 'l.

How could carol never tell me she's one of my best friends' is all I could think "are you ok" I heard a quite voice behind me ask "yea just a little shocked is all" I answered

—————————————————
~CJ's pov~

As we walked into the kitchen I saw carol standing there stuttering to some girl "YOU'RE SOOOO DEAD" I yelled as I ran towards her my hands and eyes started glowing ready to use my photon blasts at any moment.

I could tell she was distracted and wasn't expecting me to tackle her. "UGH Junior " is all she yelled back "WhaT dId I Do wRoNG" She half yelled not know if it would get me more angry "you know what you did" I said in a low voice while standing up "no,no I don't" She replies looking genuinely confused.

I rolled my eyes she really could be dumb sometimes. I stuck my hand out for her she grabbed it and I pulled her up I looked around and saw Nat, the girl carol was talking to and a few boys standing there wide eyed shocked at either me glowing like carol or me being able to tackle her or you know it could be that they have no idea who I am and I just screamed that I was going to kill someone.

———————————————
~Carols pov~

"What did I do" I asked "You really don't know?" She asked while looking disappointed "You didn't tel-" she started then it hit me "Tell anyone about you" I finished she looked at me like I had just said the dumbest thing ever "yea duhhhhhh" she said "Sorry" I said while embracing her in a hug "Nah it should be me who's sorry I mean I did just tackle you" she replied while wrapping her arms around my lower back. "What's going on here" I heard someone say from behind me.

———————————————————-
~Peters pov~

Carol turned and looked at me "ahhhaha funny story" she said while looking at me nervously "we'll come on spit it out" I heard Valkyrie say from across he room "ummm well ya see Junior here" "Cj" she interrupted "uh right sorry Cj is ahh my... niece" I was shocked of course just like most other people in the room. I looked over at Clint who was standing there with wide eyes "Hey everyone" I just stood there staring at her, she sent a small half wave my way. Valkyrie snorted "Well I didn't see that coming" she said with a slight chuckle.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~Nat's pov~

"Huh thanks for telling me 'beSt FriENd' it sUre shoWs hOw mucH yA truST mE" I said to carol "Hehe yea" she bit her lip "sorry about that" she said while rubbing behind her neck.
"Oh no don't worry about it" I said sarcastically, she gave me a guilty smile while Cj just watched us with an amused smirk.

I slowly turned towards Cj glaring at her like there was no tomorrow "what are you looking at" I said coldly as her smirk grew "Nothing miss Black Widow SIR" she said while saluting, her face completely serious.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~Valkyries pov~

It had been a very, very interesting 5 minutes, first a red headed lady came in, in a very bad mood, that was until a very good looking woman came in and when I say very good looking I mean VERY good looking.

After pepper left and took the young Child with her the woman looked at me and froze 'oh no did I have something on my face' after a few seconds I decided to say something.

Me being me I was surprised when I couldn't think of something flirtatious to say so of course I just went with "Are you okay". 'Damn it Val you're blowing it' I heard in my mind, the only thing was that it wasn't my voice 'uhhh. Hello?' "Ummm yea, I gotta go tho" my eyes snapped back to her, confusion fully taking over me, first a random voice in my head 'Hey I'm not random' and second a very beautiful woman was trying to get away from me'huh maybe you've lost your touch Val' 'who are you' I wondered "uhhhhh okkk byeee then?."

'Really Val say something slightly intelligent' the voice said to me 'Oh shut up whoever you are' I thought back 'Oh my loRD it's mE Wanda'.

Then after that whole conversation in came a young girl around the age of 15. She screamed at the pretty woman and tackled her. Then came the explanation of why she tackled the woman and it turned out that they were related.

I couldn't stop myself from snorting and making a comment 'hopefully that didn't ruin my chances with the pretty lady' I thought 'Oh hopefully' great just great Wanda's back 'Hey I can hear you, you know' 'yea well that's your fault I didn't ask you to come into my mind' I thought back 'true, that's very true' 'yea I know' I still couldn't see her anywhere and I decided that with the mystery lady talking to young Peter that it was safe to finally check her out. I let my eyes slowly drift down her side, down her shoulder to her breasts but only letting myself stop to look for a few seconds before moving on. I bite my bottom lip while my eye sight slowly drops down her flat stomach and to her hips, my eyes continue falling down and across her waist until I reach her butt.

I don't realise when Wanda walks into the room and stands a few inches away from my ear "Don't let her catch you looking at her, she might not be into girls like that" Wanda whispers quietly into my ear. I jump at the sudden sound grab my knife that I keep in my belt, turn grab her and put the knife to her throat quickly and quietly. She looks at me wide eyed and takes a step back frightened "Dont sneak up on a Valkyrie" I whisper shout she rolls her eyes and looks back upon the Scene that's unfolding.

I see Nat and the pretty lady talking/shouting at each other while the young girl looks at them amused. After a minute Nat turns towards the young girl and says "What are you looking at" the girl just smirked 'oh no this girl just singed her her life away' "Nothing miss Black Widow SIR" she said while saluting "Oh Val did you hear that" Wanda said "Yea, and I'm soooo glad I did" I replied. I felt sorry for this girl she was to young to understand that saying something like that to the Black Widow could get you killed.

Instead of running or even moving she stood her ground while looking Natasha straight in the eye "Respect" was all Nat said before cracking a smile at the young girl
"WAIT, WHAT" Clint yelled "What"Nat said back looking completely innocent "This girl you just met, like just met you forgive and respect after she calls you sir, SIR, but you don't forgive me for a week, a whole WEEK after I call you spider mom, REALLY NAT".

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~Nat's pov~

"REALLY NAT" Clint yells at me. I smile and shrug "You do realise that she came in and tackled Carol to the ground w
ith out hesitation right?" I say as though it's obvious that she could seriously hurt me if she wanted.

"What are you scared of her or something?" he asked "Nah the Black Widow didn't get scared" was all Peter said. "I'm not exactly scared, I have no reason to fear her  Although am I the only one that noticed that her hands glowed like Carols when she tackled her?." I pointed out.

Everyone looked over at CJ like they were expecting an answer. "What?" She said "Is nobody going to ask the question" she shrugged. "Um... so can you... like you know... phew phew?" Peter asked. "If phew phew means do I have photon blasts then" She held up her hand "Yes" her hand lit up.