Who?

~CJs pov ~

Everybody was staring at me like I was some sort of alien 'well I mean I kinda am so..' "Yes?" I asked while making eye contact with the young boy, who was wearing a suit with a spider on it.

" ahhhhh heyyyyy umm I'm peter" he introduced himself "hi peter" I smiled at him "do you have any questions?" " ummm yea. But is it ok if I ask you a little later I really need a shower and some food" he asked politely "of course that's ok" "ok can I meet you back here in like 15?" he asked while looking a little nervous " I would love that"

Peter left to have his shower and I went over to the pantry to look for some food. I grabbed out the bread and some Nutella and put it in the bench to make a sandwich. I grabbed a butter knife and opened the bag of bread when I noticed another knife sitting in the bench the only difference was that this one was definitely an off world artifact. I grabbed the knife and started twirling it in my hand. At this point I was glad that aunt carol made me take lessons in most things involving weapons, wether it be a lesson on how to use the weapon,  if it was how to tell where the weapon was from or if it was what the weapon was made of and what it was capable of doing.

I looked around the room to see who the knife could belong to there was a man with a bow and arrow, definitely not him, there was aunt carol, most definitely not her, there was Nat, uhhh maybe, there was the girl that carol was stuttering to, it's possible.
At this point the I'm doing all sorts of things with the knife unconsciously, while staring off into space wondering who's the knife could be.

I finally put the knife down when I see peter re-enter the room. I pick
The butter knife back up and continue to make my sandwich "hey again" peter said "oh hey" I replied "so what'd you want to know?" I asked him. "Just how you got your powers and what they a- wait a minute who are you?" He looked so innocent the whole time like this was and everyday thing for him "well it's pretty basic I'm carol junior but everybody calls me CJ. I'm a human that was born in 2002, but there was a accident with my family and I was the only survivor, then I was taken by some people that call themselves hydra and they had found out that I was related to captain marvel, they wanted to do a test and see if I could survive what carol did. So they held me captive for a while, while they became allies with the kree. Then they put me in a room and made me shoot a prototype of a light speed engine while they did a blood transfusion with the kree blood. So technically I'm part kree. But anyway after I survived they tried to make me someone called 'the winter captain' but another bunch of people that call themselves S.H.I.E.L.D came and got me out and when they saw what I could do Fury called my aunt. She took me into her care and then became 'kid marvel'. That's who I am" I answered truthfully. "Holy shit dude" peter said while looking shocked "how old were you when that happened"he asked. I thought about lying but in the end I told him the truth "well when they first got me I was only 4, when I got rescued I was just about to turn six. So I was there for nearly two years" at this point I had tears in my eyes I remembered everything form seeing my parents and big brothers being killed in front of me to the needle for the transfusion being pushed into my skin.

I looked back up to see just about everyone in the room looking at me with sad expressions. I looked over at aunt carol and she gave me the smile which means that they had all been listening for most of the story. I dropped my sandwich and ran. Hot tears rolled down my face as I ran, I collided with a door while trying to open it, it finally opened and I slammed it shut when I got on the other side of it. I slowly slid down the door pulling my legs into my chest and wrapping my arms around them I let my sobs shake my body as I finally let it all out.

This was the first time I had actually let myself cry about it. I had always told myself that people had gone through worse that people get killed and that I was lucky but in reality I would rather be dead,
because who would want this burden living over them for the rest of their life.
Who would want to have powers that are just constant reminder that my whole family died to get them.
Who would want scattered scars all over their body's so that they can never wear any type of swimsuit without them showing.
Who would want to be alive when the only reason you are alive is because your whole family died.

I sat in the room for hours and hours just sitting and thinking about why they picked me and not one of my brothers. That would have been a better choice, they were older they were stronger. Why didn't they pick one of them, why would they want a little girl. Wouldn't there be more chance of a little girl dying than a 10,12 or 14 year old. So why me, What's so special about me?.

I slowly opened my eyes to a blinding light, I looked around and realised I was in aunt carols bed. I looked at the alarm clock and saw that it was already two thirty in the afternoon.

I got up and had a shower. After I had washed my hair I got dressed and went back downstairs to the common rooms. I kept my eyes looking straight forward the whole time, if I had of looked at anyone who gave me a sad look I would've broken down again. I found aunt carol trying to talk to the pretty lady. I went up to her and said "I need to clear my head I'm going out"  but peter, who was getting breakfast overheard "oh where're you gonna go?" He asked with with big curious eyes. I just walked out yelling back "OUT". I then heard aunt carol explaining about how sometimes I get in moods and I like to go 'out' by myself.

I made my was to the closest balcony and stood outside, the balcony happened to be right by the lounge so quite a few of the avengers were looking at me.

I heard a few whispering about me and what had happened the night before. I clenched my jaw and just as I was about to fly off I heard one of them say something a bit to loud. "Whatever happened to her it can't be as bad as you buck" I spun around and stared at all of them. They all gave me questioning looks, there were six people in total. "Names?" I asked "Sam" "Scott" "Bruce" "Wanda" "Bucky" "Steve" that was the voice.

"Steve?" I asked I'm the sweetest voice I could muster. "Yea?" He said back causally "you shouldn't assume" was all I replied with "huh?" He was clueless. "You. Should. Not. Assume." I growled "I'm sorry did I say something to offend you?" My jaw clenched how dumb could he be? "Did you say something? DID YOU SAY SOMETHING? YOU have no idea what happened to me, NO IDEA. So before you assume, maybe talk to the people that know then you can decide how bad it was, but never assume that what happened to me wasn't bad because I know for a fact that Mr Almighty Captain America didn't go through what I did."

With that I once again felt hot tears run down my face, I furiously wiped my eyes and turned back to the balcony. I ran to the edge and jumped off, the cool air ran through my wet hair, my clothes pushed against my stomach and right when I was about to hit the pavement I stoped.

I stoped and just floated there. After about 3 seconds I boosted off into the sky starting to glow I went straight up, and up, and up until I was above the clouds, when once again I let myself fall down, and down, and down until I was back at the balcony where I landed and walked back inside so I could get something to eat.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Notes
Sorry it's been so long but it's been a tough few weeks but I'm good now soooo... here ya go here's a new chapter.
I'll try and update more.
Until next time byeeeeeee.