Chapter 11

"What the hell?" I said out loud. I've been trying to get back to sleep after some loud crying sounded throughout the Mansion. I was back in my room because Alexander and I are on different sleep schedules so I didn't wanna wake him. Having enough I pushed myself out of bed and pulled a robe on. It was 4 o'clock in the evening. "I swear to god Alexander if you have ghosts." I said while passing his door. Trying to find that awful racket I searched everywhere. Finally I walked out side into the front yard. "What is that noise?" I looked around trying to find what it was when suddenly, it stopped. Shrugging I started walking back inside when something caught my eye. A tiny kitten crawled out from under the house mewling. "Awww what are you doing out here little one?" I asked. It me we'd at me and I picked it up. The kitten was dirty and shivering. "Where are your parents?" Looking around I saw no other cats. Hm. I walked inside with it resting against against my chest. Walking into the bathroom I started the water. This thing was strange. It didn't even put up a fight when I cleaned it. It was completely black with green eyes. It purred as I dried it with a towel. I laid on the bed and the kitten jumped on top of me curling into a tight ball and slept. I stroked it fur softly, waiting for what Alexander would have to say.

Around 6 o'clock Alexander walked into my room.

"What was that awful racket earlier?" He asked stepping inside.

"This was the cause." I replied holding up the sleeping kitten. "Isn't he cute?" I squealed pulling him close to my chest.

"It's a cat." He stated.

"That's obvious." I replied.

"Get rid of it."

"What? No!" I replied holding him protectively.

"I don't want that thing in my house."

"Please Alexander! I'll take care of him! I promise."

"You sound like a child begging their parents for a pet."

"Please daddy?" I asked biting my lip hoping to appeal to his sexual side. He sighed.

"Damn it Rozalina, you know I can't resist that face. Fine you can keep him."

"Yay! Thank you!" I ran up and hugged him tightly pecking his lips, then ran back and put the kitten on my bed. He me owed and batted playfully at me. I giggled.

"Come on Rozalina get dressed." I turned to ask why but he was already out of the door "Wear something nice." He said before walking all of the way out. Hearing the urgency in his voice I got dressed quickly in a deep blue dress that matched Alexander's eyes and walked to him. He ushered me out and into a car driven by a man in a in a sharp suit. We sat in silence, he was in a deep thought and I was trying to think of a name for the kitten. We pulled up in front of a lavish house.

"Where are we?" I asked

"Vivian's house." He replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"She will be my wife. I must talk to her." I whipped my head around to stare at him.

"You're still marrying her? What about me?" I asked.

"You are my servant. You will serve both of us." My heart broke into a million pieces.

"I thought you loved me..." I asked my voice cracking.

" I say a lot of things." He replied not even looking at me. I looked to the ground a horrible sick feeling in my chest. Walking behind him he knocked on the door, a servant answered motioning us in. I kept my eyes on the ground and walked behind him. I hate him. I hate him so much for lying to me. His fists clenched and I knew he had heard me. 'Good' I thought.

"Alexander!" Vivian's obnoxious voice sounded throughout the hall. I groaned inwardly.

"Vivian." He replied curtly. She threw her arms around him and kissed him. I had to bite the inside of my cheek to keep from saying something I'd regret.

"Oh you brought the pet along." She said looking at me with glaring eyes. I glared back and returned my gaze to the ground.

"Did I hear correct? Is Alexander here? And he brought the beautiful Ms. Rozalina!"

"Blaine!" I lifted my head excitedly. He ran to me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"How are you sweetie?" He asked kissing my cheeks. I shrugged looking away. "Let's talk in private. Can we Alexander?" I spoke up before Alexander could.

"It's fine. I'm just his servant. He doesn't need me right now. Let's go." I grabbed Blaine's hand and pulled him away leaving Alexander to talk to his bitch fiancé. Blaine and I had a wonderful conversation until a butler informed us it was time for me to go. Blaine walked me to the front door and kissed my cheek.

"It was lovely seeing you again. Maybe next time you'll be able to stay a bit longer?"

"Definitely." I replied kissing his cheek. I got into the car seeing an impatient look on Alexander's face. I simply smiled and looked out of the window. When we got home I tried to go straight to my room but Alexander grabbed my wrists, making me stay.

"Don't do that again." He growled.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Talk to Blaine alone. I know you're just trying to make me jealous."

"Why would I want to do that? I'm just your servant after all." I snatched my wrist back and walked to my room. The kitten was waiting for me in the bed. I smiled and changed into night clothes. Laying down the kitten jumped on me and curled up in the same spot.

"I still need to name you." The kitten mewed at me. He was small but his claws were sharp, so were his teeth. I knew exactly what to call him. "I'll call you Dexter." He meowed and licked my face. Giggling I said "I'll take that as a yes." I rolled over letting him get settled, thinking I couldn't wait to go to school tomorrow.