• ten •

- three weeks later

The last two weeks have been pretty hectic with modelling and shoots. Ever since I got my rest and my injuries were better Lisa had me booked everyday. I finally have the weekend off and tonight Ethan's invited me over. Laura's gonna be there wth Grayson and a few other people that I haven't met yet. I also slept in for the first time in two weeks which was SO good.

I decided to finally get out of bed at 1 and go for a 3 hour gym session since I haven't had the most amount of time to work on some specific things. I got home and had a hot shower and washing my hair. I got out, dried my hair and changed into my clothes for tonight. I have a slightly ripped denim skirt and a black and white striped long sleeve crop top and black converse. I put on some light makeup and tie my hair half up half down.

Ethan: I'm here xo

Me: coming out now :)

I grab everything else I need for the night and head out the front door locking it behind me. I got to Ethan's car. He was standing with the passenger door open for me. Chase was already out so I just messaged him.

Me: Hey chase just letting you know I'm going to Ethan's tonight to chill. I'll be back tomorrow in time for our date dw. Have a good night :)

Chase: oh right ok. Don't be late tmrw. Have fun ig

Me: I promise I won't be. I brought my outfit to Ethan's so I'd be ready as soon as I get back home and we can leave.

Chase: I'll pick you up from Ethan's house tomorrow at 4pm 

Me: oh you didn't have to. Thank you

Chases POV

I don't know why but every time she hangs out with Ethan it annoys me. She's meant to be my girlfriend- fake girlfriend that is. But she's not acting like it. Always going over to 'hang' with Ethan. She told me he knows about the contract ... they probs fucked already. Great girlfri- FAKE girlfriend she is huh. She's not even the legal age. I mean it's never really stopped anyone before but ughh why am I getting so pissed over this. She's my fake girlfriend.

Casey's POV

We got to the twins house and saw Grayson making out with Laura on the couch. His other friends were being loud in the kitchen so ethan led me there. He introduced me to them. Bryant, Adam and one of Laura's friends Myer. She's dating Adam. They were all pretty wasted and as soon as Laura got in the kitchen I could smell the alcohol coming from her breath. She didn't seem phased by it tho. She gave me a fake smile and walked over to me.

"You look .... what's the word? Trash. That's it. You look like trash Casey it suits you" she laughed and looked me up and down a third time.

"Only trying to live up to your style Laura ... but you always manage to one up me" I smirk and look her up and down too

She scoffed and walked off. I was the only one not drinking tonight. Well i am underage but I still don't wanna wake up with a hangover especially when tomorrow's date I'm meeting chases parents. It's been about an hour now and every ones pretty drunk. Ethan's only tipsy but the rest are pretty off their heads. I'm still having a good time though.

I've been talking to Bryant and he's asked if I could do a photo shoot with him. He's the twins main photographer and I've seen a bunch of his photography which are amazing so I obviously said yes. We finish the conversation and I look around to see ethan but he's nowhere in sight. I can't see Laura anywhere either so I go look for him hoping he hasn't made a drunken mistake.

"Oh ethan, come on. I know you want me baby" I hear Laura's voice and I open the door.

"Laura get off him!" I yell. She's got him pinned down on the bed.

He's strong but he was also drunk. I go pull her off him and shut her out the door locking it behind me. I get ethan a glass of water from his bathroom and tuck him in bed. He tells me he needs his phone charger from his car so I get his car keys and go to get them.

"Your a bitch" I hear Laura yell as I walk out the front door I turn to her

"At least I don't try jump my boyfriends twin while he's drunk!" She walks closer to me.

"You think your little miss perfect don't you. Well bitch he don't want you" she laughs

"I can sure as hell tell you he don't want you either hunnii. Your using gray for his fame!" I yell louder and see Myer standing at the door.

"you're a worthless piece of shit. Whatever's going on between you and Ethan won't last sweetheart. He'll get bored of you sooner or later" she smirks as if she's proud of herself and I see someone else walk behind Myer but can't see his face

"First of all , I've got a boyfriend chase. You might know him? Ya know cause you've probably tried to after his fame too. And second of all at least I'm not a slut and go for Ethan while fucking dating his twin brother!" She slaps me hard.

I slap her back then she pushes me over. I lose my balance and fall to the ground. Shes comes on top of me and starts punching me. I try to block using my arms. I manage to turn it around and get her off me. I get up to walk away but she comes and tackles me to the ground punching me continuously again. Everything begins going blurry and I hear Graysons voice yelling her names but it fades away and I blackout.

- note
Heyyy guys. Sorry I haven't posted in like a week buttt ima do a double ... possible even a tripple update for you tonight. Hope your enjoying my book :))