• nineteen •

Ethan's POV

"Baby, please wake up, it's only been one day but I miss you so so much and I need you. Please come back to me" I hold her hand in mine and kiss it once again.

I slept in here last night in case she woke up. She didn't. I couldn't really get that much sleep mainly because I couldn't think of life without her but partly because of the chair. No one has any idea what it's like to be feeling the way I am right now. I've never lov- wow. I love her. I've never loved anyone as much as I've loved Casey. Every single day she surprises me with how perfectly flawed she is. She always likes to tell me that someone isn't great unless they're flawed.

"I don't want to leave you but I'm being forced out of here. I'll be back tonight. And every other night until you wake up and even then I'll never leave you... I-... I love you" I kiss her forehead as I usually do then leave the hospital.

Casey's POV
1 month later

"H-hello... is- is anyone there" I ask confused.

Once I let my eyes adjust to the sudden bright light I realise I'm in a hospital room. My throat hurts and it feels like I'm being stabbed when I talk. I look beside me and see a button that I can press for help. A nurse comes in seconds.

"Miss, you're awake! I'll get the doctor and some water" I just smile and nod my head.

A few minutes later a doctor comes in with a cup of water. I sip it slowly and listen to the doctor retell the story of what happened. All I'm thinking about right now is ethan. I miss him. I want him.

"Sorry to interrupt but has Ethan been here?" I ask trying not to strain my voice too much

"Everyday Miss Harper" I smile

He came here everyday for a month for me. I thought he would've given up. Guess I was wrong. I ask the doctors to call him. God I love him- holy shit did I just say- I did. I love him. I love ethan Dolan. Oh my gosh.

"Baby I'm here you're awake" he runs to me and hugs me tight kissing me.

I see a tear fall down his cheek and wipe it off instantly pulling him into a long meaningful kiss. After a while we stop and Ethan gets the doctors and signs my release papers once I had gotten a bunch of tests done. It's night by the time we get out so ethan orders Chinese take out.

While waiting for him in the car I check social media since I had been gone for a month. Ethan posted something on my acc n tweeted something on his Twitter. He told the world about us and i dunno why but that made me smile. He said he would be taking a break from social media until I'm out of hospital. I've gained over 3 million followers since then. Fuck man.

I scroll further and eventually get bored of it. I go to the celeb news page and see what's been happening drama wise. My smile drops when I see one photo. I tap the article and begin reading.

'Ethan Dolan spotted making out with Graysons Ex, Laura Santiago outside of nightclub'

I can feel tears forming. I'm not even angry. I feel betrayed. I read on and see that it was last night. What the fuck. I look at ethan, just standing there in his red shorts that reveals his tats and a simple black shirt with his hair fluffed up. Then I picture Laura. Tall, brown hair, brown eyes, cake faced with makeup and shorts that go that far up her ass you can see what she ate for breakfast a mile away. Then I look down at the picture of them kissing. I couldn't handle it. I get out of the car and start walking away.

"Casey?" He answers my call

"Look I know we're done and meant to stay outta eachothers lives but can I please stay at yours tonight. Please?" I ask him in a hurry

"Uh .... yea sure. Need me to pick you up?" I sigh in relief

"No I'm basically around the corner ... thank you so much for saying yes chase. It means a lot" I hang up the call.

Chases POV

"Hey what's up" I smirk through the phone hearing her ask that

"Our plan is working, guess who's coming over to stay the night. My top guess is that she saw the headlines" I laugh

"Well done chase. Soon you'll have Casey back and I'll get ethan all to myself without that bitch getting in my way" she chuckles

"Aye. She's not a bitch" I remarked

"Yea yea whatever. Anyway enjoy your night and call me soon"

"Okay bye" I smile wide at I hear the doorbell ring.

-Note
Borrriiiinnnnggggg. Lmao. I'm tired asf and I'm just tryn cause some shit here but it don't look like it's working out for me aye. Anywayyy ima probs make chapters a lil shorter from now on ig ig just depends on how much of an idea I have for it. I've got my school athletics carni tmrw n work after I'm so gonna die. Love you hope u enjoyed :)