• thirty three •

"Ethan hurry up we have tuxedos to try on... the other guys already there bro" gray yells from outside the bathroom door.

"I'm the groom they can wait ok just... just give me a minute Alright" I yell back while staring at myself in the mirror.

Only two years ago my heart was shattered, but now it's been sewn back together and I'm officially trying on a tuxedo for my wedding. Only three months to go u til I'll become a married man. The feeling scared me... but also excites me I guess. I get to be with someone who loves me and treats me right and I get to be with the love of my life but ... I will alway have that memory of what happened in the plane.

Once I finally stop thinking about shit I go out and get in the car with gray to the place where the boys are. There's only one other guy coming, Bryant. He's been a really close friend of mine and grays for ages and I consider him as one of my best mates, he's also our main photographer but I want him there for my wedding as our friend not photographer. Grays obviously the best man.

...

"Alright Mr Dolan, how does that feel" the fitter asked me and I looked at myself in the mirror

"It feels perfect. I'll take this one" I reply and go back to get changed.

The tux fitted nicely and it was navy blue, black and white is too boring so we decided to go with navy blue and purple. Her favourite colour is purple so that's what dress she's getting. Gosh trying this tux on and getting into the feel of it really scores me to see what she would look like. We're also only have a small wedding with the family and very close friends. We have an announcement to make in the reception part of the wedding that's being held at mine and grays  house.

I'm also stoked to see little Veronica in her flower girl dress. She's growing into a gorgeous bright girl and I'm proud to be her dad. I love her to bits and she's forever going to be my little baby girl. We finally arrive home and Her and Veronica are already there. Her dress was in a hanger bag (dunno what there real names are lmao sorry) so I didn't see it and so was my tux. We both agreed not to show each other out dress or tux before the wedding.

"Hey baby how are you " I kissed her

"Good... did you find the perfect dress bub" I asked and she smiles

"Yes I can't wait for our wedding" she kisses me with excitement

"Me too bubba. Soon you'll my Mrs Dolan" we giggle

"Has a nice ring to it huh" she winks then laughs.

-note
Bruh sorry these chaps are so shit and this book is definitely gonna flop. I apologise ma dudes I swear I haven't forgotten how to write. Anyway love youuuu p.s there's definitely only gonna be 10 chaps I think xo