Fractured Reality

"Help me..." a sweet but scared, faint voice rang throughout head, causing me to jolt up from bed, just as my alarm clock goes off. I turn my alarm off, and get out of bed. "That night... why? Why, can't I forget it?" I walk down stairs and
as normal on Mondays, my two best friends are waiting for me in my living room.

"Hey buddy." Peter waved.

"Good morning, sleepy." Mary Jane smiled.

"I really need to change my locks."

"Don't be like that, you're the one that told me where the spare keys was."

"No I told Mary Jane, and you just over heard." They both laughed as I made me a bowl of cereal, and then we headed to class.

Class went about like how it does every day, Peter and I both aced all of our work for the day, and Mary Jane, still questioned why she hung out with Peter and I. After school when Peter, Mary Jane, and I went our separate ways, is when the fun of the day actually began.

I went into a dark alley, and put on my sleek black S.H.I.E.L.D uniform. I put on my sunglasses, and I put my ear piece in. "Fury, I'm on."

"Good to hear from you, Agent (L/n), Taskmaster is on the move right now."

"I'm on it." I tap my ear piece, turning it off. "Damn why did it have to be Taskmaster?"

"I ask myself that question, every time I look at you." I turn and see Task Master standing at the edge of the alley.

"I guess we're doing this here then, huh?"

"Would appear so..." Taskmaster charges at me, I pull out my pistol, and fire three shots at him, but he dodges my shots. He quickly closes the gap between us, And punches me into the air before kicking me, sending me flying into a building. "That was easier then expected..."

"Ugh... man am I glad I let Stark make my suit." I stand up. "And wipe some blood off my face. "What ever he made this out of, defiantly helps reduce impact on my body." I crack my neck. "Ready for round two?"

"Still cocky."

"it's not cocky if you can back it up."

Taskmaster and I rush at each other, mirroring one another, and we both try to throw punches, but we both dodged the others ones punch. We both had the same idea to throw a punch with our other hand, but ours fists hit, and he quickly over powers me causing me to slide back. "Enough with the games." He pulls out his sword. I draw my extra pistol, I had on my right thigh. "Cute." I unleash the entire clip, but he dodged each of the shots, and kicks me, sending me sliding back into the wall. "It's over kid." He draws his sword back, and readies himself to swing, but a valley of bullets cascade down on him, with a few of them actually grassing him. He looks up to see who shot at him, and then a blur of red and black lands in front of me.

"Haven't you ever heard of the old saying, Don't bring a really big Sword to a gun fight?"

"Deadpool." Taskmaster growled.

"Why are you here?" I asked

"I'm saving you're ass obviously." Wade turns around and looks at me. "You know kids from your generation need to learn how to be more grateful..."

"Um hey, Wade..." I point behind him.

"No, No, No, you're going to listen to me..." Taskmaster's sword Slices through Wade's arm, and his arm falls to the ground. Wade slowly turns back to Taskmaster. "Oh My Fucking God! That hurt so damn much!"

"I tried to warn yo..."

"Shhh! I'll deal with you in a minute." Wade presses his finger to my lips, and I swipe his hand away. "But first I'm gonna kick his ass." Wade draws one of his Katanas. "What's that old saying, an Eye for an Eye, well I'm about to make it an arm for an arm!" Wade rushes at Taskmaster, and the two clash swords, over and over again. "Hold still so I can cut your arm off."

"He's not going to do that."

"I know! But I'd like him t... Ahh!" While Wade was distracted talking to me Taskmaster Slung him into the air, and kicked him in the stomach as he fell back down.

"He's an idiot."

"You don't need to tell me." I grab my first pistol, and fire in a sporadic pattern, so he couldn't judge where my shots were going to go, and I used his confusion to grab Wade's arm. "Deadpool, heads up."

"Okay." Wade Catches his arm, and reattached it. "Thanks healing factor." Wade draws both of his pistols, and I reload both of mine, and we both point our guns at Taskmaster.

"It's over, I'm taking you in."

"I've seen both of you fight from this position so many times, there is no way either one of you could hit me."

"Then allow me to add an unknown variable." Webbings surrounds Taskmaster as a guy in a blue and red suit lands behind Taskmaster. "Sorry I'm late guys."

"Uh Deadpool, are you alright?" I look at Wade, and he seems weird, weirder then normal.

"Spider-man!"

"Damn it." I face palm as Wade dances around like a moron. "Are you done yet?"

"Yes I am."

"Good. Thanks for the help Spider-man."

"Don't mention it."

"I won't seeing as Deadpool, and I did almost all the work."

"Come on cut me some slack, I couldn't get away, from you know who."

"Whatever at least we got him." I turn back around, And my eyes grow wide. "Wade! Where did he go?"

"How am I supposed to know."

"You were watching him, how did you not see him get lose?"

"I'm going to be real honest with you, I wasn't paying that much attention."

"I hate you, I really hate you."

"No you don't." Wade places his head on my shoulder. "You love me." I punch Wade in the face.

"Wade... just search for him, and radio Parker and me when you find him."

"Why do I have to do it?"

"Because I said, plus Parker and I have to go to the talent show."

"Oh yeah I forgot about, if we don't show, Taskmaster won't be the only one trying to kill us."

"I'd rather face Taskmaster, then an angry Mary Jane, so lets go before we're late."

"Bye guys, I'll call you." Wade yells as Peter swings away, and I walk out of the alley, and get into the Uber I ordered.