Fractured Reality: 3

"He won't have to." Webbing hits the gun, pulling it away, and a blue and red blur kicks Taskmaster sending him flying. "But I wonder how well you'll recover from a beating from me."

"Is it just me or does Spider, seem pissed."

"How did you heal form a bullet to the head faster, then you did two broken legs?"

"Plot convenience."

"Why am I not surprised."

"Spider-man, why are you here?"

"I asked Fury, where you were, because you didn't tell me you went after Taskmaster, and he told me you were fighting him at the Statue of Library. So I came to save you." Peter walks over to me, and helps me to my feet. "And don't tell me you didn't need my help."

"Thanks for save, I guess."

"We have one shot at taking him down this time." Peter shoots a web to the top of the statue. "And you're the one taking it." He attaches the web to me. "Deadpool and I will distract him, until you can get your shot, when you get it don't hesitate to take it." He pulls on the web, and for some reason, it pulls me up. I reach the top of the statue, and seem a small black box, that the web was connected to. "Retractable webs. Never a dull moment with him around." I press a button on my wristband, and a brief case appears in front of me. I open the case, and assemble my sniper rifle. "Alright you two, get me the shot."

Spider-man's pov

"I like bossy spider-man." Deadpool pulls out his katana's.

"Good, because as of right now, I'm In charge, now let's get (y/n), his shot." I shoot a web shot at Taskmaster, and Deadpool rushes at him, but he dodges both of our attacks. I use Deadpool as a distraction, and I land a quick punch on Taskmasters jaw, causing him to stagger back.

"Ooh nice one, my turn!" Deadpool punches, and then kicks Taskmaster causing him to stagger even more. "Do it now!" I wrap Taskmaster, in a web, and Deadpool grabs him from behind, and holds on to him. "Buddy! You might want to take your shot now!"

"Damn He's breaking lose!" I keep webbing, Taskmaster, but it doesn't seem like it's doing much. I try to web some more, but I run out web fluid, and despite, my best effort, Taskmaster cuts his way out of the webbing. "Deadpool, hold on to him!"

"I'm trying!" Deadpool tries to grab Taskmasters loose hand, but he fails, so I decide to grab ahold of it.

"Do it now!" Deadpool shouts.

"(Y/n), Now!" As soon as the words leave me mouth, I feel my grip slip, and I feel Taskmaster pull me.

(Y/n)'s pov

"Do it now!" Wade yells through our com system, and it was soon followed by Parker saying the same, and without hesitation I pull the trigger. The sound of the shot echoed and rippled through air.

I looked up, and my heart sank, at the sight of who I hit. I raced down the countless number of stair cases, and burst through the Statue's door. My eyes grow wide, as I see the result of what I had done. A feeling of regret and agony tear through my body, as I kneel down beside the motionless body of my best friend. "Peter!" I check to see if he has a pulse, and my heart dropped. "He's... gone..."