Fractured Reality: 2

I arrive at school, and I see Peter and Mary Jane standing by the Auditoriums doors. "And I was starting to think you wouldn't show."

"Come on now Peter, you know me better then that." Someone distracted Mary Jane, and I mouthed to Peter, 'she'd kill me if I did'.

"Well Peter may have lost faith you'd show, but I didn't." She laughed. "Because you know this is important to me, right?"

"Exactly."

"Great!" She clapped. "Now that you're both here let's head inside, the show should be begin soon." Mary Jane walks inside, but I stop Peter before we walk inside.

"Any word from Wade yet?"

"No, and I'm starting to get worried."

"Wade's fine, he's extremely hard to kill, trust me I've tried."

"It's not about Wade, I'm worried Taskmaster, might try to attack during the Talent show."

"I doubt that'll happen, now come on, let's try to enjoy this." I laugh as we walk in. I sit in the back row, and Peter sits in the front. I pull out my phone and text Mary Jane.

"Hey good luck tonight, I know you'll do great."

Not long after I sent my text, My phone goes off.

"Thanks, (y/n), It really does mean a lot to me that you showed up."

"You make it sound like I don't show up for stuff, you invite me to."

"It's not like that, I just know you haven't really done much, since you know..."

"It's to move past it, but that was three years ago, she wouldn't want me to mope around for the rest of my life."

"Well either way, thank you for coming and Supporting me."

"No problem, But I think most of your support is coming from Peter, he actually seems excited that you invited him."

"Well I'm glad one of you two are lol I got to get ready, I hope you enjoy the show."

I look up at the stage and the choir teacher walked out on stage, and introduced himself to the crowd, and told them to expect a wonderful talent show this year.

"Hey Peter, you still got a thing for Mary Jane?"

It takes a minute, but my phone eventually goes off.

"Why are you asking me?"

"Because I think I just scored you some brownie points, no thank you needed of course."

"What did you do? You didn't tell her I like her did you?"

"Calm down, I didn't tell her, but I did tell her you were excited to be invited tonight."

"I was a..." I was reading the text when my started ringing, and the name 'The Sexiest Man Alive' popped up on the screen. I walk outside and answer the phone.

"Hey Buddy, took you long enough."

"This better be about Taskmaster."

"Don't worry it is, I found him, and you'll never guess where I did."

"Then just tell me."

"No you have to guess."

"Wade, just tell me."

"Just guess."

"You're not gonna tell me If I don't guess, are you?"

"You know me so well."