- 6 -

❤️

LUCA

     After we ate at the restaurant, we went to Jonathan's studio.

     We entered the building and we proceeded to go to the elevator.

     People were staring at Mistress Scarlett as we waited for the elevator door to open.

     I have noticed that people tend to goggle at Mistress Scarlett and some even looked dazed when Mistress Scarlett accidentally looks at them.

     I snapped out from my thoughts as I heard the elevator door opened. We entered the elevator and Bentley pressed the fifth floor button.

     "Are you feeling okay baby?" Mistress Scarlett asked as she notices my downcast expression. I looked at Mistress Scarlett and saw worry on her face.

     "Its nothing Mistress, just a little tired." I said with truth evident in my voice, Mistress Scarlett nodded her head and gave me a kiss at my head and petted it as comfort.

     The elevator finally dinged as it opens.

     We walked towards the door at the end. Bentley knocks on the door and seconds later the door opened and another Italian man greeted us.

     "Lady Evergreen, its nice meeting you again," the man said as he opened the door wide for us to enter.

     "Jonathan, you are still as perky as I remembered you," Mistress Scarlett said at the man, who was Jonathan.

     "Of course, since my daddy just treated me nicely last night," Jonathan said and Mistress Scarlett chuckled.

     "I see, so thats why Francesco was in a good mood as well." Mistress Scarlett said and I widened my eyes in shock.

      "So Francesco and him are a couple?" Mistress Scarlett read my expression and said, "Yes, baby. Francesco and Jonathan here, are in a relationship, similar to ours."

     "So is this your new sub Lady Evergreen?" Jonathan asked and Mistress nodded and introduced me, "Yes, this Luca my submissive."

     "Nice to meet you Jonathan." I greeted and out of nowhere he pulled me in a tight hug, and said, "What a cute little sub you are~"

     Mistress Scarlett chuckled as I was being bear hugged by an Italian man.

     "You may let go of him or else I might be looking for another sub," Mistress Scarlett said and Jonathan lets me go.

     I didn't knew that I was actually being deprived by air, not until he lets go of me and I was taking deep breaths.

     "Are you okay baby?" Mistress Scarlett asked concern present in her voice and I nodded, "Yes Mistress."

     "What time is the party starting, Lady Evergreen?" Jonathan asked.

     "It will start at nine in the evening."

     Jonathan nodded and then he clapped his hands and suddenly five female assistants entered the room, then said, "Lets start then."

     "May and Nicole will handle your hair and makeup, while me and Maria, will handle Luca." Jonathan said and Mistress Scarlett nodded, but then said, "Make sure to style Borris and Bentley as well."

     "Of course Lady Evergreen, Mary and Natasha will do Bentley and Borris's hair and makeup."

     Jonathan gave another signal and her assistant went to each and everyone of us.