stupid fucking story

No joke that's it's title on memo, so it's the title here.
So there's this chick right
Her names Vanessa Wood
She was born and raised by her two moms who cared for her dearly.
But Vanessa was born with this curse. It was a curse if destruction who I've already given to an OC before. She wanted to break living beings, physically and mentally no matter what it took her.
Her moms where witches who cast spells, curses and made potions, and by the time Vanessa was three, they started teaching the magic to her.
It was also the time her personality shined through.
Vanessa was a bitch ngl, she once watched a kitten die and laughed at it struggling and stumbling around. Her moms where oBVIOUSLY worried for her, so they taught her potions and spells about life and they tried spreading the message to her of how beautiful it was, and then the next day they'd find dead lizards on their porch.
When they thought she was finally getting the message, it was only the beginning of it all.
By the time she was six and starting school, she payed attention to the people more than the education. She was jealous of everyone and their little friends, and she knew who everyone's friend was and who everyone avoided at all costs.
She started following around these two best friends, Oliver and Damien and she forced then to have her as an acquaintance.
She knew their secrets, she knew how obliviousky trusting they where to everything. So she had devised a plan.
She found a book in her backyard, burried under maggot infested dirt. The cover was black and had 9 orbs all the colors of the rainbow (red, orange, yellow, green, dark green, turquoise, blue, indigo and purple) and one big black orb in the center.
She saw horrible curses that left people in pain and she thought this was the greatest shit ever so she took it home kssns
She found exactly 9 curses on Mythical creatures, which was perfect knowing one of the kids she's practically been stalking, Damien liked  dragons and in colder months, pretended his breath was smoke and he was a dragon dksms
Damien was the smartest kid in first grade and had perfect grades and ran very fast (every seven year old dream is to be Sonic the Hedgehog so Vanessa naturally felt jealous)
Keep in mind Vanessa and Olive are 8 and Damien's seven dkshd
So she got to work memorizing stuff. And she lead the two best friends into a clearing in the woods and said the thing and the next thing we know Damien is screaming in pain in the woods with small(ish) wings ripping through his back while Olive is running away cause Damien said for him to uwu
Am continue,,story,,
So uh
Vanessa liked how life altering and painful it would be so she just
Yeeted away lmao,,,
So she was like "WHAT IF I DID THIS TO A BABY" cause why not
So she learned a spell for speeding things up, numbness and she already knew the dragon spell so she just went to a playground, found an unsupervised toddler and then bam. She yeeted away with a teleportation spell back home and she felt a weird shadowy sensation? Like she felt gloomy and dark amd destructive but shes developed a taste for pain and broken souls.
The next day she looked at the book and the purple and yellow orbs where shattered fsr and the black orb had a faint glow.
As she got older, she assembled the rest of her 7 mythical creatures and also checked on the others along the way too.
With each curse she felt the sensation grow worse over time
So basically Vanessas moms also divorced because they started arguing on who ruined their daughter and there was growing suspicion that one of them was cheating
So Vanessa's mindset is hurt
And her moms relationship is hurt.

Vanessa has had to do many things from when the mythical beings have attacked her. She has bandages covering her arms and legs from scratches and some covering her eyes too so the medusa boi doesn't turn her to stone, she's had to utter at least three spells every morning she wakes up so she's fire, water, electricity and...stabby object resistant.
So eventually when she assembles the "Bitchy Avengers" , as I like to call them,she'll get her cool weapon and the curses are completely undoable. She basically becomes a shadow creature or infected with the "Shadows disease" which I've made OCs with as far back as when I was 9 years old. So she has a curse of destruction, an unnamed curse she could've defeated if she didn't assemble the Bitchy Avengers and she has Shadows Disease now uwu